GOIN TO CANCUN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
You never been ther!!! Damn, you can drink if your 3!!! Watch out that place is craqzy as hell. Any questions, let me know???

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
my sis went there last month when she graduated....drinking like crazy and the po-po seem to have their lights on all the time...she even said the cops chased after the bus they were riding, ha.......they even ask to serve tequila before you go swimming...the fuck.....oh, they said there were no crocs in the water but my sis found out differently....it's pretty much drink and water sports shit and DRINK

May 17, 2002
na all the local charge for that shit...but dont worry the clubs gig hard...VIP every night for like $40 and thats anything you want. I was there for 8 days and got laid 3, one was menage

May 17, 2002
im tellin you, the bartenders get paid on their tips so if you and your boys slap him twenty, normally he will be you personal bar tender all night and hook up the good shit...not regular tequilla.