God'z Disciple.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
The third artist on the K.C.i.n.g. Music label is about release his debut. You can check out his website at www.godzdisciple.com. He is featured on two tracks off of the debut album from Lyrycyst ... "Broken Chains" Be sure to check him out. Also check out the midwest forum for update news and information.

Melissa
K.C.i.n.g. Music Representative

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
The CD is dropping in new stores every week. If it isn't in a store near you yet, you can always order from us. Send a money order ( $10.00 ) printed to:

K.C.i.n.g. Music
PO Box 564
Mountain Grove, MO 65711

you will recieve your copy no later than 1 week after we recieve your payment. Thank you for your support.

Melissa
K.C.i.n.g. Music Representative

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
damn....what a coincidence....my friend at work bought this "God's Disciple" cd today from this dude that says he's this guy's cousin. But it's on some Christian Rap shit.....is this the same cat yall are workin with?

Nick

Jan 27, 2003
im not sure on that one, i heard one song by lyrycyst called broken chains ft. tech n9ne and tha shit was sicc........so i have been curious on what tha rest of tha cd sounds like. well im out peace

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
It only would have been closed because in teh past there have been an over-abundance of "Trajik threads" and ironically this has turned into Trajik thread. Its all love homeboy but if there was a 70 mile board would you want it flooded with Lyrycyst posts? I am sure the answer is no since you don't promote for other artists.

Swick

"::Just cuz you pour syrup on shit don't make it pancakes::"
- Samuel L. Jackson "Juice"

Swick don't get it twisted homie. If you have your own board, you have fans. Which means it doesn't matter who posts or what threads are on there b/c you're the man. It's kinda like what me and Tech talked about. When you're secure wit your shit, you don't worry about the competition. He personally doesn't give a fuck. Obviously, he should've told yall that. OH BOY!!!!!!!! FEB.11, cop the album.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
what's up trajik... matt is sending me some of your tracks to play on radio down here in springfield.... gonna play it on campus radio and try and get it out major radio...

peace

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

trajik.......matt let me peep the cut with the "computer love" beat.....
you need to try hard as hell to get that releaseed!!!....
props on the album ......shit is real nice......