Girl I've Been Stalking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
people do hate on our generation SM but we're products of their actions

smcrazy does not know the difference between "generation" and "heritage". pay no attention to his ramblings. im just making fun of him and his skin color that he claims is from his "generation".

Sep 16, 2008
i remember SMCrazy dissecting african american culture today, it was the funniest shit I ever heard. Major props lol

Sep 16, 2008
SMCrazy "I fucking hate african americans who still bitch about slavery, MOTHAFUCKA, you should be grateful you're not in a fucking hut right now dodging AK-47 fire from another tribe in kenya, so you did a little farm work, GET OVER IT"

this was on some radio show like a year ago, hahaha

classic smcrazy shit

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
SMCrazy "I fucking hate african americans who still bitch about slavery, MOTHAFUCKA, you should be grateful you're not in a fucking hut right now dodging AK-47 fire from another tribe in kenya, so you did a little farm work, GET THE FUCK OVER IT"

this was on some radio show like a year ago, hahaha

classic smcrazy shit
indeed :cool:

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
Don't go spreading your herp around. Go back to Jamaica with that shit, lol

RICK is not scared of the herp. hes scared of the jamaican cock:

a white guy asks his lady out on a trip to jamaica to celebrate their anniversary. he also got her name "wendy" tatted on his cock. when its limp all you see is "wy". so they go to jamaica and he has to take a piss at the jamaican airport. he goes in and a jamaican stands next to his urinal and he notices "wy" tatted on the black guys cock. so he asks "hey do you have wendy tatted on your cock too?" and the black guy says, nah mon. it says "welcome to jamaica, i hope you enjoyed the trip. have a nice day"