GIANTS WIN W/ NO HITTER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2004
u mufuckas wish u had a rotation like ours we got a stacked farm system also so FUCK U HATERS if we make it to the playoffs we will go deep into october we are almost guranteed wins with timmy, cain n the unit n now sanchez got his confidence back will be alrit.

Jan 28, 2005
Reality is, although I'm a Tigers fan and will be till me death...

I'd love to see SF come out of the NL and do something good. Y'all have been bubbling for a good 5 years now, time to get over the top. Either the hitting is par and the pitching sucks, or the pitching is amazing and the hitting is sub-par.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
our pitching is one of the best without a doubt, but that also includes some inconsistency and lack of command from a couple of pitchers (zito, sanchez) but they would only give up about 4-8 runs a game, but our offense is another story, as of late we have scored 5 plus runs a game, if the offense scored early and kept on scoring during the game than that gives our pitchers confidence and give them an opportunity to relax while being on the mound, but the games that other teams have scored more than 5 runs we have only scored once or twice during the entire game, if we get our offense together we have a much higher chance of winning even if the opposing team have scored up to eight runs. if we can come back from a 6 or 7 run deficit, then our offense is good, but we have had problems when it comes down to achieve a comeback. for example, the games that we could have achieved the sweep during our homestand before the all star break, we lost 7-1, 10-4 and so on but if we had a better offense then we would be giving the run support that our pitchers deserve.