"Ghetto Politics"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was at Sam Goody in Alderwood Mall today and I was lookin' around for local music and I saw "Mr. D.O.G." on one of the label things...So I grabbed Ghetto Politics and got it....I listened to it on my way home and I'm listening to it on my computer now...I gotta say I didn't really know what to expect from it since I've never heard you're music except for when I was at the Redmond Firehouse....But I was in the way back at the flyer/cd table...But The beats are pretty tight and the flows are sick....It's a good album as far as I'm concerned....I've only listened from 1-7 so far, I'm guessing I'll only like it more by the end....good shit D.O.G.!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Aiight....Yeah, I listened to the rest of it when I was driving around to different places, it's got some cuts on it!

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah Ghetto Politics is definitely a must have in your collection, you are not a real fan of NW rap unless you have this album. My favorite track is Piranhas loving the Funk Daddy beat who always comes tight, Cool Nutz and Kenny Mack also put down some nice verses and DOG flows so viciously I often found myself with the finger on the replay bottom. Also digging the Ras Kass track, there is just too much to name. Pick this album up though dont sleep on it anymore. Also NW Ridin this is a hot compilation like you wouldnt believe. Just got it today and I have to say I've been bumping it non stop all day. DOG good looking out on that package, I still got to get that first cd though.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i like NW Ridin' the most so far.....and #5 and #3 and 4....."whussuper!" lol......what about Daz and Rass Kass on a track?

C

C-ron

LOL editing my post another hoe move

LOL FAGGOT POLITICS,PUNK MOVES,& BITCH PLANS

COMIN SOON - BITCHMADE DEEDS FROM A STREET PUNK vol.1

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^I dont' know why I didn't think of that......That's a good idea.....Syko would rip shit up.....Gangsta Nutt is cooh, but he ain't got shit on Syko or T-Nutty.