Get your games at 7-11 soon.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Earlier today I posted a rumor about the price and release date for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. It came from, of all places, 7-Eleven. Turns out that the convenience chain is growing increasingly interesting in the gamer demographic.

How interested? Interested enough to start tracking sales and, over the course of the next few months, to start taking pre-orders on a number of video games.

Our Slurpee-sources tell us these 7-Eleven gaming facts:

One out of ever two 7-Eleven customers own a gaming system.

Nearly 3,200 stores had considerable Madden sales the first week of the game's release.

More than 25 percent of Madden sales at 7-Elevens occurred between midnight and 1 a.m.

What's that mean to you John Q Customer? Why that starting this month 7-Eleven is going to start selling the seven "highest potential games" introduced for the holiday wind up.

Those games include Lich, Guitar Hero World Tour, Fallout 3, 007: Quantum of Solace and Gears of War 2.

The stores will soon have point of purchase signs set up for video game pre-sales.

Games will all be available at midnight on the day the game is released.

Jan 18, 2006
another reason they will continue to get robbed on a weekly basis haha..
i was just about to say that, i know one thats in a bad ass area. i cant believe there gonna sell videogames of all things, what made them all of a sudden decide to do this

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
ghetto ass one i go to, sells movies and "hip hop hits of the 90's" cd.....i bought exorcism of emily rose there

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Shit theres no Walmart or any other 24hour stores that carry games 'round here.. I'll start goin to sevo ta' cop 'em at midnight, shit theres one right next to my work and i usually dont get off 'till midnight anyways.