GET YOUR ADS IN NOW FOR THE NEXT ISSUE OF XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE!!....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That's right, the next issue of XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE will be hitting the streets right around the corner real soon.

Featured on our cover this next issue will be 213 (Snoop Dogg, Warren G, & Nate Dogg), with other stories on Jadakiss and others, and a big City 2 City feature on VALLEJO.

Xplosive can be a great asset to you and or your company or project. We press up 40,000 issues everytime we come out. Think about it like 40,000 flyers or posters, but a magazine is something that a fan or consumer will not throw away, they will keep it and look at it, well worth the investment. We hit up every minor and major event promoting and passing out magazines, u can find us out in the public, when we work our product, we're also working yours. (Some events we have been at recently include the Magic Convention in Las Vegas, KMEL Summer Jam, The Session with Mac Dre, Yukmouth Autograph Session, Mistah F.A.B.'s Video Shoot, and Much Much More!!)

Currently, Xplosive Magazine has distribution and is available in California (Bay Area, Sacramento, Valley, L.A., San Diego, etc), New York, Detroit, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Memphis, Chicago, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Denver, Kansas City, Portland, Seattle and more with more areas being added every issue.

Straight to the point, our prices are the best, and we give up more love than any other publication, check it out:

FULL PAGE AD:
$700
(Includes Gauranteed Interview And Album Review And Name Placement on Magazine Cover and Table Of Contents)

HALF PAGE AD:
$350
(Includes Choice Of Gauranteed Interview or Album Review And Name Placement On Cover and Table Of Contents)

QUARTER PAGE AD:
$250
(Includes Gauranteed Album Review)

BUSINESS CARD AD:
$75

Nobody else will hook you up like this, every other publication is going to charge you more, and you don't get anything back from it, with us, you get your ad plus extras!!

To Contact Us To Place An Ad or For Further Info:

Call Craig at (925) 783-8150 or Email [email protected] Or PM me or Hit me on the AIM c4thexplosive1

Some of your favorite artists are proud to vouch for us:

"Xplosive is one of the sickest magazines reppin' this West Coast shit to the fullest" - MESSY MARV

"We out here fuckin' with Xplosive Magazine, I'm tryin to fuck with yall" - PLAY-N-SKILLZ (UNIVERSAL RECORDS)

"I love Xplosive, tell 'em that." - AP.9 (MOB FIGAZ)

"I really think I got my deal from being in Xplosive. I was in there twice and that's when the labels started calling me." - I-ROCC

"To all the readers out there support Xplosive Magazine. They ain't caught up in the industry hype filling their pages with 50 thousand ads trying to get you to buy clothes or cds. They're trying to give you real life articles straight up from the streets like brothas' like myself" - ANGEL (MAJOR RECORD LABEL PROMOTER)

This is our current issue that is on the streets......