Get Away Car.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Man, I was watching cops like 3 min. ago and there was this one guy who jacked a moped from somebody and was riding it around some neghbor hood. When a cop rolled up on the moped he started doing jumps off the sidewalk N' shit. No matter how fast he went the cop was right on his ass since the moped could probly only go lik 25-40m.p.h. N' shit. The guy started getting smart and started cruzing down allys and in back off ppls yards N' shit. @ one point there was a cop @ the end of an alley he was going down but the guy pulled some fancy moves and went right by the cop, it looked like the suspect even got a swift kick in on the cop. The cops finaly caught up with him up in some apartments where they found him kickN' it with his family eatN' some BBQ'd chicken.

Just thought I would share that with yall, It had me rollN'

Jun 29, 2002
RAVAGE said:
The cops finaly caught up with him up in some apartments where they found him kickN' it with his family eatN' some BBQ'd chicken.

LMAO I have seen that one!! He was just sittin there thinking he got away FUNNY SHIT !!

Jul 6, 2002
wevoez

About a year and a half ago, 4 yung rillaz outta Skegee got pulled over by the rollaz. When tha poelah went to the squad car to run a check on the driver he heard guns cock back, and then doods straight jumped out the load and busted on 'em! He ducked down to dodge the bullets and one dood was stupid enough to jump in the policez whip and dipped out. He got chased by sommore rollaz and ended up runnin the whip into a lake (the police had to then get the emrgency team to save his ass), after goin on a 100mph + car speed chase. two of his potnaz got caught up, and one hit cuts and got away.

Not to condone their actions, but them yung boi'z was lettin 'em hang that day....