geezuz..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
ehh? u dont even no me..i'd try to give u props and everyone else but u would be talkin shit to me and i dont appreciate that.. cuz i talked about your kck music i was just alil pissed off and your gonna get all serious

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i dont need to know u ...to know u a straight bitch.

and I aint mad cause you dont like KCK music..
I flat out down fuck wit bitches like you that just download music..
and dont go out and support artist(s)..
shit is fuckin whack homie..

you prolly downloaded all them fuckin No limit links that Geezus put up..
and i dont see 1 "prop"..
you are a bitch..

btw...you said
Kansas City aint got no gangster feel to their music
why you say that?????
cause you listen to 1 album...???

your a fuckin hoe.

Aug 7, 2002
hahaha i never meant to mean it like that i meant i guess u can say hard shit like tech n9ne...i really said that shit to see if someone can actuallly let me listen to some shit i never did...oh by the way i did download all the nolimit stuff and i give thanks to geezuz and everyone else for that cept for you now since your actin' like a bitch..i do buy albums by the way and i got over 100 cd's now I use to have alot of cd's and nolimit collection til someone stole all my shit somehow i mean broke my window down and musta been some faggot that nobody liked..anyways, when i say i wanna check music out i'd wanna hear the music first to see if it's good or not if i like it or not so if i do like it i'll buy the album or order it...theres alot of cd's i want to order but i dont have that much money im kinda broke rightnow but after hearin shit i like after what people sended me from aim or yahoo i'll either get it or not whether if i like da album..so there u have it, your fuckin' dumb ass thought i wanted people to send me music so i can burn it haha I aint even like that dude...i may burn cd's like alot of people do but only with mainstream music...the rest i'll just get it unless it's songs that i want to put in a mix