Garnett punches another teammate..reportedly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Kevin Garnett reportedly punched a former University of Minnesota player during a pickup game last week. The blow thrown at Target Center cut the man's face and chipped his tooth, according to a report in the Washington Post.

The Post, citing several sources with knowledge of the event, reported the NBA MVP swung at Rick Rickert, a second round pick of the T-Wolves last season. Rickert's mother reportedly said in a phone interview that seven stitches were necessary to close the cut on her son's chin.

It should be noted a report in the St. Paul Pioneer Press says Garnett's attack was not provoked.

The 21-year-old Rickert was thought to have scored several times with the 6-foot-11 Garnett guarding him. A source reportedly told The Post several players began to tease Garnett about being outplayed. And when Rickert scored again, Garnett punched him.

"Rick was surprised that Garnett reacted the way he did," said Rickert's agent, Mark Termini.

Garnett punched teammate Wally Szczerbiak in the head after an argument in November 2000.

BWAHAHHA he punched wally in the head, I never knew that.

Mar 14, 2003
So let me get this straight

1. Some unknown playa keeps scorin' on KG.

2. His teamates tease him about it.

3. Unknown scores on him again.

4. KG gets mad at unknown and punches him.

hmmmmmm, sounds like Garnett is on some bitch shit.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
^^^^
NAW CAUSE IF HE DID HE WOULD HAVE PULLED HIS SHORTS DOWN AND RAPED HIM ON THE EVERY GROUNG THEY WAS ON IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.... WITH GAR YELL'IN
"WHO'S MY NIGGA...WHO?...WHAT?...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jun 24, 2004
garnetts a bitch, sucker punches people for no reason, talks all hard about loading his guns getting rdy for the playoffs, but yet anthoney peeler clocked his ass and garnett comes up small in the crunch time

Jan 9, 2004
I dont believe that story, everyone knows KG prefers to slap box. No way he chipped dude's tooth, maybe just scratched him with his nails.