@Gangsta Larry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Gangsta_Larry said:
Peep the signature. thank you, and please, drive-thru
Way to be a smart-ass.I just dont appreciate you comin on here actin like your shit dont stink,and talkin down to my folks...so its obvious to me that you got some kinda stick up your ass.Did Kas fuck your girl?Did Crytical jack you for your lunch money in the 8th grade?Whats the deal bro?Lifes to short for grudges homeboy.Just chill the fuck out...

G

Gangsta_Larry

Guilt by association....maybe.
Tight by association....no.

Pretend you're a grown-up, and figure out the rest.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
This muthafucka done entered tha crack the fuck up zone. He's about to get cracked... Someday someone will track down his internet ip address and kick his ass. Or better yet, send some bitches to hear him brag he's aberdeen compton leader.. Then curb check his punk ass. He really thinks this internet is safe.. Fuckin Kids.

If he werent so stupid... he woulda quit bullshittin a long time ago.

Thats what i see happenin anyways.. hey didnt someone have his phone number?:dead: :mad:

He cant use his computer no more so he's on web tv.. ha ha ha this is gonna be easy.

G

Gangsta_Larry

From 7-02 to 7-23, i guranteed close to 10 times that i would be at or outside of ISpy last Monday. Lo and behold, i was outside of the ISpy entrance last Monday for WELL over an hour.

I 'talked' about it, and i 'was' about it. What more can i say?

The last thing i need is a fall-down drunk with superstar aspirations giving me career advice. So please...spare me your rhetoric.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Gangsta_Larry said:
From 7-02 to 7-23, i guranteed close to 10 times that i would be at or outside of ISpy last Monday. Lo and behold, i was outside of the ISpy entrance last Monday for WELL over an hour.

The last thing i need is a fall-down drunk with superstar aspirations giving me career advice. So please...spare me your rhetoric.

I might be a drunk, sometimes psyke craized, quietly homicidal and also intilligent laid back and polite.. I think you will only see the 1st 3 before hit 7 times
GET IT:dead:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gangsta_Larry said:

You were about it 1/10 times. Which means that you do what you say 10% of the time. That's not too ifficient.