Game Insane in Boston

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
LoL...

I beg to differ, a large portion of shit I've been exposed to out here sounds repetitious to the ears. The style and sound out here is captured in a similar kind of way in mosta the music, makes you feel like you listening to the same song you just heard...boring.

However, the lyricists out here spit a lot more real shit! Haven't heard one song yet referencing rims or chicks.

Massachusetts is an insane state...very culturally diverse and historic in architecture and land...o and the accents out here are the best..."no doubt"...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
OH GOD...THE EAST COAST RAP HAS INFECTED T-1'S MIND...I NEED A HEAVY DOSE OF 2PAC AND A FEW CC'S OF CALI BOMB...LETS GET HIM BACK ON THE TRACKS LOL

Dec 1, 2003
i got ya'll shit from the record release at f&a's in san jose. Im workin with Myster-E and Sir Moj now and doin shows with them out here. My boy runs Hip Hop Zepi on Park Street in downtown Boston. I was out there for awhile last year promoting. I thought ya'll project was pretty tight though playa, jus wanted to put that out there.

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Good lookin out on lettin it be known mane. We should stay in contact, sounds like we got some folx in common.. E and Moj are both unstoppable. Let me know if anyone out there needs that production..

Stay at us on the forums mane, we workin on the 3rd album now...

We actually might be back in Boston this year..