Game III: Sacramento Kings@LA Bacon Burgers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
LAKERS WERE THROWING UP BRICKS ALL DAY,I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE,,,BUT ITS ALL GOOD WE STILL GONNA TAKE IT,LAKERS GONNA BOUNCE BACK...YOU GOT BRAGGING RIGHTS TILL THE NEXT GAME..
ENE...YOUR SO FULLA FUCKIN SHIT

IN LAKER FANZ MINDZ:

....FIRST....KINGZ GOT BEAT FAIR N SQUARE...SECOND...KINGZ CHEATED, REFS HELPED EM, AND KOBE WUZ SICK...THIRD....BECAUSE THEY MISSED SHOTS...."I SWEAR LAKERZ WOULDA WON IF THEY MADE SHOTS!!!" STUPID ASS....OF COURSE...BUT THEY DIDNT...QUIT WHINING....AND ADMIT SACTOWN AINT YA AVERAGE....$IDEWAYZ

May 13, 2002
MAN IF U A LAKERS FAN, I KNOW YOU AINT TRIPPIN. I WOKE UP FROM A NAP TO SEE THE LAKERS PLAYING A TERRIBLE GAME. I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. BUT I AINT EVEN TRIPPIN, THE KINGS WERE UP BY 27 AND ONLY WON BY 13, THE LAKERS WERE STRAIGHT JACKIN THE KINGS UP IN THE FOURTH QUARTER. I AM KINDA GLAD THAT THE KINGS WON THOUGH, IT PUTS SOME PRESSURE ON THE LAKERS. THE LAKERS NEED A CHALLENGE. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THE LAKERS WERE CHALLENGED. ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO WAS THE LAST TIME WHEN THEY WERE DOWN BY LIKE 20 VS PORTLAND IN GAME 7 OF THE CONFERENCE FINALS. THE LAKERS WILL PREVAIL. THE KINGS ARENT ALL THAT GOOD OF A TEAM WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING THE LAKERS. THEY LAKERS PLAYED A SLOPPY GAME THATS ALL. THE LAKERES WILL HAVE THEIR GAME FACES ON BY SUNDAY. IM CONFIDENT

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
SKITZO said:
MAN IF U A LAKERS FAN, I KNOW YOU AINT TRIPPIN.
Feeble attempt to rally the troops.
SKITZO said:
I WOKE UP FROM A NAP TO SEE THE LAKERS PLAYING A TERRIBLE GAME. I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. BUT I AINT EVEN TRIPPIN,
Translation: "I was on the edge of my seat gripping from tipoff to the final buzzer. Afterwards, I went looking for the nearest shower rod."
SKITZO said:
THE KINGS WERE UP BY 27 AND ONLY WON BY 13, THE LAKERS WERE STRAIGHT JACKIN THE KINGS UP IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.
The old, "We didn't lose, we ran out of time." excuse.
SKITZO said:
I AM KINDA GLAD THAT THE KINGS WON THOUGH, IT PUTS SOME PRESSURE ON THE LAKERS. THE LAKERS NEED A CHALLENGE.
Translation: "Arrrrrrgghhhh!"
SKITZO said:
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE THE LAKERS WERE CHALLENGED. ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO WAS THE LAST TIME WHEN THEY WERE DOWN BY LIKE 20 VS PORTLAND IN GAME 7 OF THE CONFERENCE FINALS.
Translation: "I still have nightmares about that."
SKITZO said:
THE LAKERS WILL PREVAIL. THE KINGS ARENT ALL THAT GOOD OF A TEAM WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYING THE LAKERS.
SKITZO believes that if he repeats this phrase three times and clicks his shiny purple heels together, the Lakers will magically be up by 2 games to 1.
SKITZO said:
THEY LAKERS PLAYED A SLOPPY GAME THATS ALL. THE LAKERES WILL HAVE THEIR GAME FACES ON BY SUNDAY. IM CONFIDENT
Translation: "I'm shaking in my boots."

May 13, 2002
lmao. you're funny man.
that is some funny shit.
i aint tripping though.
i bet you were up all night thinking of that. lol.
its all good though deep thought.

May 9, 2002
*sixers fan walks in*

man...i came in this thread to talk about the series...and all i found was some stuck up, ignorant fucks......i don't know any other way to say it......

....i am rooting for the kings in this series.....yes, i am ROOTING for them...but it's not as if they are my team....just between them and the lakers, i'd like to see them win....

...but i mean...come on now sac fans.....yes, game three was a beating.....but you seem to think the series is already over...it's like you win a big game....and BOOM...."WHAT'S UP NOW LAKERS FAN, LETS SEE WHO THE REAL CHAMPS ARE, YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED, MUAHAHAH"....what the fuck is that???...have you already forgot getting tore up in game one???..have you already forgot the lakers making baskets in game one like the rim was 8 feet around???......and how about the fact that the lakers ran off 14 points in the fourth quarter in about a minute....that's really sad on the part of the kings...luckly they recovered, b/c it was looking like shit......

...if you think that the lakers are going to shoot like that the rest of the series..and just roll over...i'm sorry....but your ignorant.......

..like i said, i'm going to the kings......hey, i'm a sixers fan......but lets not get ahead of ourselves

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
SnikoDawg, you follow East Coast ball so I'm guessing to you don't follow West Coast b-ball that much?

Not all Kings fans are myopically running it about a series victory and a trip to the Finals. On the other hand, Laker fan has been wolfin' about a 3-peat and throwin words like "dynasty" around like Buttofuco threw Chyna around the ring all season long.

Sacramento get's no respect. None from this board and none from the media. When the Lakers took game one and the Kings almost came back it was, "The Lakers dominated," "Sac had/has no chance," "Series over, why do we even have to play the other 3 games?" BUT, when the same thing happened in game two with the Kings prevailing it was, "Sacramento barely escapes with a victory," "The Lakers let one one get away," "The Kings got lucky." etc... WTF!?

And even with the complete dissmantling of Los Angeles last night, Walt Gray still had the audacity to come up to Chris after the game and say something like how did he (Webber) feel about barely beating the Lakers? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!???? "BARELY"??? They had 'em against the ropes by almost 30 freaking points at one time and won by 13!

Thankfully C-Webb corrected this little Laker cock-sucking bitch and said something like we won by 13, that's not "barely."

The Lakers took getting home court as a gimme. And when it started looking like Sac might give 'em a run for it, they started talkin 'bout how all-of-a-sudden it wasn't THAT big a deal. "Neeto, the Los Angeles Lakers found a bike that rides backwards!"

So this is why Kings fan runs it. Because we can. All respect due, shit, we could easily lose this series over the next week. But, with a 2-1 win ratio it looks like the "Hoosiers" of NBA round ball just might have a small chance.

WTF is gonna be said when and if we win the series? We got lucky for 4 games? LA played horrible for 4 games? It was a fluke?

No thank you. Kindly take that asterisk talk, turn it sideways, and shove it up your tight ass Los Angeles.

-out.

May 9, 2002
^^^thank you Deep Thought for having a better response.......

I understand everything your talking about......and i can relate to how you feel....it's like this....i am also one of the biggest University of Tennessee football fans there is.....and i don't know if you follow college football..but we have a huge rivalry with the University of Florida.........and the Florida Gator fans have to be the most stuck up, cocky sons-of-bitches anywhere......so of course.....(talking about this past year)..coming into the game they are all over the place talking about how UT has no chance at winning...blah blah blah......then what happens??...UT wins.....pretty much controled the whole game....and yea, i threw it right back in their face....AFTER IT WAS ALL DONE....

..i dunno....i think the thing is, i'd rather see these sac fans wait until everything was over with to start hounding the lakers fans....i think that's what bugs me the most from what i see.....and also....i know the lakers are yelling 3-peat.....and they are also a little ahead of themselves..so it'd be nice for them to wait and see what's up with that as well.....

....but also..about this "exposing"...somebody or a few people talking about ..."oh, see now that the refs aren't on their side they aren't shit"...lets be real now..the lakers are a good team...a very good team..and they didn't win 2 championships b/c the refs got together and pulled their name out of a hat.....

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
SnikoDawg said:
....but also..about this "exposing"...somebody or a few people talking about ..."oh, see now that the refs aren't on their side they aren't shit"...lets be real now..the lakers are a good team...a very good team..and they didn't win 2 championships b/c the refs got together and pulled their name out of a hat.....
Good point and I agree. But it's common knowledge that certain players and teams get the "good calls" more than once in a while (the name Jordan comes to mind). Good enough to hand (spoon feed) them a Championship trophy? Hell no.

Most fans complain and will continue till their team/player starts benefitting from those "calls". I for one detest it either way. Don't give my team or a player on my team any special treatment cuz then I have to mentally hang my own "asterisk" next to the play and or "W". That being said...yes Vlade flops, yes Webber commits OF's, and yes Peja has a very nasty habit of pushing off but, I can admit that. However, trying to get Laker fan to admit that Snak, KoME, Will Smith, Pretty Ricky, or da Fish do anything but walk on water is like pulling teeth.

One more thing, you compared NCAA football to NBA playoff b-ball. No can do my friend. A seven game series over a period of nearly 2 weeks and a single game over a period of 2 hours is apples and oranges. But I know what you are getting at.

But since you're an East Coast man, tell me what you think of the ECF, your predictions and what happened/is going to happen with your team, the Sixers.

May 9, 2002
Deep Thought said:
Uh, SnikoDawg, your thoughts?
sorry....just saw this.....and the comparison from college football to this series ..in the aspect i was talking about....fits perfectly...i was talking about the fans and their viewpoints......

...and that's good that you will admit to the floppin' and pushin off your own team does....but as a whole, the kings fans will not......and as a whole, the lakers fans will not either...but even though you don't like the lakers and their fans..you and i both know there are lakers fans out there that will own up to it.....

...and the ECF....well shit....after game three it's really hard to predict anything from here....coming into the series...i felt that the Nets would be the one's taking it...and they very well still can.....really, game 4 is going to decide it in my opinion.....

...and my beloved sixers....well, i'm hoping that they can trade for another quality shooter...a big name player that can hit outside shots.....so iverson has somebody to help him out......it'd be nice if iverson with his quickness could penetrate to the hole and have a good shooter to kick it out to.....right now, this year....he really didn't have anybody..which pretty much forces him to put up all those shots that everyone gives him a hard time for doing.....i hear so many people rag on iverson.."yea, he scores lots of points, but anyone can do that when they put up all those shots".....well, what do you expect him to do??..nobody else on the team is a consistent scorer.....

...so that's what i'd like to see.....at another board...somebody mentioned getting rid of mutombo and replacing him with another center....NO..i don't like that idea at all....keep snow, keep iverson, keep mutombo......then see what you can get in a trade for some of the other players