Game 6 Stanley cup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
yea i had the hawks winning in 6 in the other thread, great job tho from chcago they showed heart all thru the playoffs...as well did the bruins, from what that city has gone thru, you would've thought they would pull it out. hawks just had the better scoring n goaltender at times.

Apr 20, 2003
That was a sick ass ending as well as game..... Give props to both teams for one heck of a series, classic! The Hawks were the team to be tho and showed a lil more grit towards the end to hoist the Stanley Cup

Apr 24, 2012
best Stanley cup finals i've seen in a long long time.. though i really wanted a game 7 and had $$ on boston.. still was a great ending.. glad the team that went 24-0 won teh cup, what an amazing, unforgettable year for the hawks.. Duncan Keith won them that cup that guy was straight beasting on defence playing the most minutes and playing it at extremely high level then again he is a top 3 defencemen. Very good ending to such a shittty start season ( lockout)

Props: NAMO