GAMBLAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Done Deal Ceo said:
telly mac is wit Git Paid and Devo is wit us DD but everybody is still cool just working on their owb things right now
Yup, I kind of figured that's what happened--sort of like how Quinn records his solos for DD, but still shows up on some of JT's projects (i.e., the BLACK WALL STREET comp that just came out, etc.). Hope it works for them! Still diggin' the mixtape/CD and Quinn's new solo!

PEACE!

May 5, 2004
www.soundclick.com
fuck all that bull shit guce is doin the damn thang still trying to figure out y they aint w/ getlow but i guess its all coo....shit all i wanna kno is they still a group u kno i gotta have another fucking gamplz album thunderistic musik was fucking slap then somebody stole my shit but it still slapz i seen on friscostreetshow.com that devo and big rich shit is out i need to copped that 1 and the fully loaded mixtape is out i want big rich solo shit is it still gon be called last man standing fuckin it i want all they solo from fully loaded really.

did yal hear this nigga telly mac spittin fo 6 mins straight freestyle on this muthafuckin bay area blockstars mixtape i think thats the name of it then quinn was fucking rippin aprat this sick ass kanye beat... i seen bay way in this hurt bitch video dancin and shit in oakland w/ kanye west u can see that shit on bet.com no disrespect if thats 1 of yal sisters on here but now that beezey was hurt ass fuck just being real tho. i guess done deal is connected w/ kanye? if so any future projects