(((G-SLIMM, FAT KEV, VICTIMS OF SOCIETY, MISTA BOSS MANN & MORE!!!)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
(((ROUND ONE)))

ROUND ONE IS ENDING IN LESS THAN 1 HOUR, SO COME BY, CHECK THEM OUT AND BID.

THERE ARE LOT'S OF DEALS FOR ONLY $9.99. THIS MEANS THAT YOU HAVE THE CHANCE OF RUNNING AWAY WITH SOME OF THE BEST DEALS ON EBAY!!!

DON'T BE AFRAID TO TAKE HOME A DOPE CD OR TWO FOR ONLY $9.99 EACH.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO BID ON THE HIGHER PRICE ITEMS, THAT WE KNOW ARE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY, BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT AND ONLY YOU AND I WOULD KNOW FOLKS.

REST ASSURED THAT WHEN YOU BUY FROM ME, THERE WILL BE NO SHILL BIDDING, NO BOOTLEG'S AND THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEM'S GUARANTEED!!!

CLICK BELOW TO MAKE THOSE LAST MINUTE BIDS AND CLAIM THAT ITEM THAT YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING FOR YEARS, MONTHS AND/OR DAYS:

http://shop.ebay.com/mrmikal/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes you re calling out other sellers to sell bootleggs even if this was never bootlegged and thats a straight up lie !! thats in your description , so should i care. you dont need to act like im trippin , im only sayin that it is WRONG what u re saying in your description and especially if you do it for your advantage and the disadvantage of other sellers. think about it before you try to expose a hater out of normal reaction.