G-Macc Official Vampire Release Date!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
of course i know he's signed to madesicc, i was just wondering if he'll have a bigger indie label distributing the cd, unless madesicc is doing the distribution themselves... i remember select o hits were distributing the ripgut collection, the fix & cos's cds...

Nov 15, 2007
ok so, i just got the vampire ep and graveyard shift and all i gotta say is GOD DAMN dude is a beast!... im really looking forward to anything new this guy is ganna be dropping... he just has a new sound and its refreshing plus he on the sicc shit that made sicc should be all about... the one and only complaint i can say about dude is there are way too many features on all his shit... like gmacc be spitting so much fire the other artist be puting out the flame... but dude is a beast, im loving the whole vampire theme...

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
of course i know he's signed to madesicc, i was just wondering if he'll have a bigger indie label distributing the cd, unless madesicc is doing the distribution themselves... i remember select o hits were distributing the ripgut collection, the fix & cos's cds...
I don't know exact who distributes right know to be honest but I do know that this release date is legit cause it falls on a Tuesday. Tuesday is release day.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
ok so, i just got the vampire ep and graveyard shift and all i gotta say is GOD DAMN dude is a beast!... im really looking forward to anything new this guy is ganna be dropping... he just has a new sound and its refreshing plus he on the sicc shit that made sicc should be all about... the one and only complaint i can say about dude is there are way too many features on all his shit... like gmacc be spitting so much fire the other artist be puting out the flame... but dude is a beast, im loving the whole vampire theme...
Much love for this homie.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
haha cant wait

venom who are the producers on this album?

are there any tracks where the beat is produced by phonk beta?

Jan 6, 2006
haha cant wait

venom who are the producers on this album?

are there any tracks where the beat is produced by phonk beta?
i would love to hear another madesicc release full of beats by phonk beta & evil... phonks solo phonkphenomenon was hella solid/dark/near classic album that went under the radar. had COS's let the truth be told had more tracks like phonks album i think most of us wouldve been happier fans of cos...

Aug 5, 2002
^^^
I'm looking forward to those Young Bop and the DE cuts the most. DE and G-Macc = classic and I'm interested in seeing how Bop and Macc's styles mesh together.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I don't even post in G-Macc threads anymore. Anything he drops is a must buy. No need to talk about it. Dude is talented music wise. Can't say that about too many people in the rap biz nowadays...