Funny ass shit..... Hahahaha!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
So, I am at my boy Terrance's house after a blissful night of drinking, and I am crashing on his couch in the living room with my bottle of Moonshine, knowing me, I like to fall asleep with the T.V. on, so I flick and flick until I come to an abrupt stop on one of those lost channels A&E...

After commercial, they are showing a special on Southwest Airlines, and led into a segment that covered the issue's on "Customers of size"... (Break down: The fat ass customers that take up two seats and pay single fares!!!) And low and behold, it was TRAVIS O'GUIN & his trusty young but balding best buddy CORY (aka Farnsworth Bentley)...

Travis is obviously too "perportioned" to fit in one seat, so they made him prove to them that he could fit by boarding the plane (while his trusty young but balding best buddy CORY(aka Farnsworth Bentley) stood beside him) and allowing him to show off his seat destroying deep breath holding ass cramming tactics, while proving that he only takes up one seat as his trusty balding buddy sat there observing... He passed the "Two asses, two fares" tests with flying colors and that was that....

Shit was funny and at the same time shocking that Travis made it to over 250,000 homes across America by (literally) showing his ass. While Cory (well yall get the picture)...

Well I am off to sleep you muufuckaas... And hopefully Travis is too (while his trusty young but balding best buddy CORY(aka Farnsworth Bentley) stands beside him)

Oh yeah, True story too...

Mar 31, 2003
GODDAMN I can always count on Chasss for this typa shit, and please let me see it cause Trav will hate to be around me again, HQ u need to come through with this cause u know Travis will never hear the end of this as well as Farnsworth Bentley's forever balding ass

steve

Aug 21, 2002
Hahaha, Chris... This guy is wierder than the song "Breathe" Hahaha....

C'mon ZER0, spare me the guilt homeboy... I was trying to get to sleep and you know shit aint on but Ab Roller infomercials and Nick's favorite show, Real Sex #1,913... Heh, heh...

Maybe it was meant to be seen, plus I aint a thug anymore, not since I learned to type without looking...