Fuk all u fools who...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
used words like APE, MONKEY, GORILLA to describe shaq!!!

U need to know that its not coo at all to refer to black folks like that cuz u sound like the racists of today and yesterday.. I hope u know black folks do take offense to other races referring to us as Monkeys.. if u know your history you'll agree and appologize..

I'm talking about the Shaq Pack post.. yall some IGNORANT ASS PEOPLE!!!!!!!! grow the fuck up and respect folks

A

askgarcia

so i guess we should refrain from talking about hangings and slavery because they both involved blacks on the short end of the stick...should we not speak about trucks hearding away animals because mexican immigrants were treated in that way when being deported?please!

no racism was intended with the topic...find something else to gripe about with your overly sensitive ass.

A

askgarcia

i guess i should also stop calling him a retard because there are people with serious problems involving down syndrome.

A

askgarcia

for the record...i am in no way racist fifteen rolla...so dont get the wrong idea...i would call anybody that was big tall and dumb looking an ape the same way i do shaq...it wasnt meant as racist so i have nothing to apologize for...i am sure there are many black folks who read it and didnt perceive it as racist...if you get to sensitive about the word because of the history racist ppl gave it...thats on you...im not going to go out of my way to please somebody because they dont like the words i use...no disrespect intended to you or anybody else that is black...if you still think otherwise about the purpose behind me calling shaq an ape then o well...i do see where youre coming from though...since blacks are put down by calling them moenkeys...but wasnt the reason i called him an ape.

May 2, 2002
Take a Deep Breath...

I REALLY don't think the posts were race related at all. It's just a way to describe somone so fucking big. My friend is 6'7, 250 pounds...I call him a big fuckin' gorilla all the time.....

May 8, 2002
415rolla you need to stop thinking in political correctness terms and start thinking in realistic terms. any1 who is as big as shaq runs the chance of being called names like that. and i dont believe that those names make him cry or hurt his feelings in any way so i don't see how or why they would affect you..

so long as people keep playing the racist card (black or white and there are people on BOTH sides that use it) racism will always exist.

C

CinFul-1

4fifteenRolla said:
used words like APE, MONKEY, GORILLA to describe shaq!!!

U need to know that its not coo at all to refer to black folks like that cuz u sound like the racists of today and yesterday.. I hope u know black folks do take offense to other races referring to us as Monkeys.. if u know your history you'll agree and appologize..

I'm talking about the Shaq Pack post.. yall some IGNORANT ASS PEOPLE!!!!!!!! grow the fuck up and respect folks

Thats the Real shaQ!!!! Fuck you Shaq don't get butt hurt like a lil bitch, Shaq is a big ape ass M"Fcka, dont get your pantys in a wad

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Fuk all u fools who...

CinFul-1 said:
Thats the Real shaQ!!!! Fuck you Shaq don't get butt hurt like a lil bitch, Shaq is a big ape ass M"Fcka, dont get your pantys in a wad
LMMFAO...THIS FOO GOT ME ROLLIN...FUCKIN LOCO....LMMFAO...

@FATAL....VERY MUCH FUCKIN AGREED...
@GARCIA...REEEEAL FUCKIN TALK...415ROLLA...CHECK YOUR SOURCEZ YOU SENSITIVE ASS PUTO...KEEP THAT RACISM BULL SHIT OUT THA SPORTZ FORUM...$IDEWAYZ