FUCKEN RAIDERS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
This fo keep talkin about Ohio St.!! I dont give a fuck about Ohio St.. U can call them overrated but they won the title last year, so u look stupid cause that dont mean shit!! Anyway back to the topic!! The Haiders aint found shit!! Tiasopo or whatever the fuck aint shit and wont be shit!! Yall may think he is sumthin but u will be greatly disapointed!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

Aug 14, 2002
E to da P said:
You guys act like yall any better, yall are not going to do shit this season same as us. You guys beat the bucs and think your the best team out there, bucs are not as good as people think, and the Niners proved it last week. The teams to beat are the Vikes and the Chiefs....I know we can beat the Chiefs, we got them again next month.

Props to the Niners though, they got one win more then us.
umm first of all, who said anything about us bein tha best team since we beat tha bucs???? i dont see it on this thread, i can tell you this, tha ninerz are doin better this year compared to tha haiderz, back to this game, first of all how tha fuck you gone fake a spike and waste more time on tha clock, you guys could of had a chance but instead you ruined it! typical chokeland

Sep 23, 2002
the raiders coach is soft. no past raiders coach would have let them make the mistakes they made in the first quarter and the last quarter. they got lazy as fuck in the last quarter!

and the chiefs are a shitty ass team, i givem props on the 7-0 record, they got it but i'm still not impressed on how they win these games. both the greenbay and oakland wins was based on luck!

and the lack of good calls/calls at all in the 1st half ??? lmao

but they won, too late for bitchin'. the raiders coulda did some damage if they didnt get so lazy in the last quarter, then try to pick up in the last few minutes.

^^^ @ that whole game