FUCK YOU RED HEAD STEVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
fuck yall............itz 2:30am and i just heard the album............HOW THE FUK IMA SLEEP NOW!!!! lol, damn homiez that shit is heated as fuck........the best album ive heard since Lynch-Season of the Sicc........no lie, this shit is gonna FLY off the shelvez.......cant wait for everybody to hear this shit Sunday on Reaper Radio :devious:

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
lucky you got this on your computer..we gonna get a listen and have to wait till it drops.. :angry:

but its cool that yall are gonna let us atleast preview it,no doubt

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
Yeah i got a chance to hear the whole lp....

when i was up'n seattle...i got a chance to peep it,the hole lp is BANG'N!!! real talk!!!
catz are goin to eat this up!!!this is what the rap game needed an we need to help steve out by copp'n a copy an spread the word...Everyone please support this project!!! steve has put alot of hard work into this lp, along with mo'x record'n this lp...so don't sleep on this!!! copp thatz-Sinncerly sinn of A.O.D. :siccness:

Dec 20, 2003
Tightest album to ever drop? Wow you must not have put your ears to a lot of classic CDs out there. You can't really say what level this album is on until you have a chance to sit down and listen to the entire thing.

Apr 25, 2002
naw i peepd it and its coo..just not on the same level as SODS..but see i doubt thats what steve was going for anyways..more than likely wouldnt wanna be compared with anyone ..rather be seen as original right?..@marcus if your comment was directed towards me..trust homie im more than likely alot more knowledgable on the subject of music in general than yourself....dont get it twisted