fuck tha police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2007
Rose_Red said:
i wanna say fuck the police for shutting that J-diggs and keak da sneak down at the mardi gras last night
daym i didnt know dat either......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A VERY SPECIAL "FUCK YOU" TO THE PORTLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT. FUCK THEM RACIST ASS KKK DICK RIDING HOMOS.

Feb 1, 2006
510TO503 said:
daym i didnt know dat either......BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A VERY SPECIAL "FUCK YOU" TO THE PORTLAND POLICE DEPARTMENT. FUCK THEM RACIST ASS KKK DICK RIDING HOMOS.
Co-sign on that.

Damn didn't hear about the keak and diggs show, where was this supposed to be at? Did the cops shut down the party entirely or did they just not let them perform?

The Rabbi
Feb 26, 2006
NE Portland
das what the police do famz, the mayor beezy ass self outlawed luni tado shows here too. people gotta form anti-cencorship groups and freedom of speech rallys and allada bullshit would go away.

but then again the first presdent "crotch bush" and his uptight as wifey, created censorship in america as we know it today, and spawned an orangatang(our current leader) to carry out there goal of shutting up the underclassed people of america so they could make billions off oil!............and the people of america voted for the bush party on numerous occasions.

if all da 18 year old weed smokers that reside in oregon voted for the legalization of marijuana for U.S.A it would pass.