fuck slim anus!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Eminem is one of the most lyricaly inclined cats out there and I've only seen his shit get better eventhough I don't really like the new D-12 shit but I'd swoop a new slim shady solo no doubt.

I like slims commercial shit way better than the underground shit I heard from him to tell you the truth, which usually goes the other way around with alot of the cats i used to bump when they were underground then went major (EG Master P, Baby Beesh)

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
M-1 said:
not to be a total dick, but when sayin that...it's YOU'RE...but i aGree nonetheless
lol...good one...it is funny when someone tries to clown another on the way they speak, but in the same paragraph they make a mistake also..

Jul 1, 2004
ok lol. this dude is retarded. u must be a juggalo. and im not dissin on u for that. cuz at one point i was too. i mean i used to be alll into the juggalo shit. twiztid blaze icp all that. but u cant say eminem sucks. if u say that AND u call yourself a rapper..... that just goes to show and prove u got sumthin mentalyl wreong. Em is one of the best right now. he got spits. period. u cant argue with that. not i stil got a lil luv for psy n shit u kno cuz they do the damn thang themselves. but they cant touch Em lyrically. anywayz.............

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
why did this old ass thread come back up???
No worries. It will die. One day. Maybe.

*edit I can't believe it was more than two years ago that I originally replied to this motherfucker. And no, i didn't like that D12 album either. But the new D12 is tight. Especially Swifty. Oh, and Nillikillik can still eat a dick :cool:

Kabol

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
nillik said:
who in the muther fuck could like that trick,not only did that fool totally switch up his style,if he never chopped up dre he wouldnt be dick.i am a hip hop fan till i fuck-n croak,and as an m.c i got no love for those who switch for cash.that's it and this is
''dont be a sheep,fuck comercial radio''
betrayed
n.i.l.l.i.k

You speak real shit Iam the same he is not a true lyracist at all I could devistate him in one day he is lame and its time someone felt like he is a whiney bitch. And fuck commercial radio. Do you have any audio i can check out?