Fuck Rap Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
I dont understand why everyones makin such a big deal about the whole thing...some choose raptalk some choose siccness....i choose both and so do some others...its all about supportin your area not raptalk or siccness.....and moreso its about supportin the hip hop culture...i hope someone feels me on this one...

Dec 18, 2002
^^^exactly, shit sounds like an elementary school popularity contest talkin shit back and forth like its gunna matter in the end...i aint trippin im steady postin on the siccness

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the reason why people were sayin fuck the siccness is cause it's 1) always going down and 2) there's a lot of haters on here....

sporadic is 100% right tho....the majority of the people are the same and the boards are the same (pretty much).....

It's funny that you made this thread though sayin fuck raptalk and then went on to talk about how people are "bashing" the siccness over there.....WHO CARES buddy! :)