FUCK KICKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Elam had no problem making it. so you shouldn't say f kickers, you should say F YOUR KICKER....HAHAHAHA

9-2 baby

Mar 16, 2005
N0rthernW4rrior said:
BRONCOS GOT LUCKY
:rolleyes:

yes they have been lucky, I mean it takes no talent to beat boys on the road after a short rest, it takes no talent to blow out Philly, kc. It takes no talent to beat Pats, Chargers, Faiders in Oaktown, washington, etc...

yes lucky, no talent whatsoever, man why to I waste time wathing this no talent team?

Mar 16, 2005
N0rthernW4rrior said:
YOU CANT LIE, THE GAME WUZ CLOSE.
I never said the game wasn't close, it went to OT for god's sake of course it was close, but to say it was luck....please.

You can say any game won is luck, but to do what the Broncos are doing so far this year is beyond luck, pure talent right now.

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
Coming from a Cowboys fan the Broncos deserved this win. Dallas kickers have been struggling all year and hell for the past what 4 or 5 years so far. We need to get us a decent fucking kicker. But this game was great, loss or not this had to be one of the best games I've seen alls eason besides the Indy Cincy game. Hard fought win for the Broncs, and another choke when the game is on the line by a Dallas kicker. Now I'm just hoping the Giants lose to Seattle today.

Aug 9, 2002
seriously tha boyz kicker fucking sucks!...but atlest he aint as bad as wack ass cortez who got cut...naw but I wouldnt say fuck kickers cuz damn when it comes down to it tha kickers is what its gonna come down to...shit! how many superbowls would tha pats win without their kicking game?...

Mar 21, 2005
If you fucked kickers, you would only have 6 points for each touchdown. How smart is that? You wouldn't even be able to attempt a field goal. If NFL teams were smart, they should hire those dudes that play real "football" cause they can boot a ball 70+ yards. Americans think they are so smart, fuckin tards.

Jan 2, 2004
SANFRAN SCRILLY said:
If you fucked kickers, you would only have 6 points for each touchdown. How smart is that? You wouldn't even be able to attempt a field goal. If NFL teams were smart, they should hire those dudes that play real "football" cause they can boot a ball 70+ yards. Americans think they are so smart, fuckin tards.
Football kickers can boot the ball 70+ yards.. They kick off from the 30, so getting it into the endzone is a 70 yard kick.

And kickers have come from overseas as soccer players. I'm pretty sure the gramaticas both played soccer. Actually, I'm sure nearly every kicker was a soccer player.