Fuck Jay Z, Bobby Jackson, Shaq, Nas, I'm ridin on these niggas!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
First fuck that faggot Jay Z BASICALLY SPITTING IN THE WEST COAST FACE USING pAC'S BEAT AND HIS HOOK I'm vinna eat that nigga alive on wax for Pac! Nas also stealing my niggas beat! Fuck that nigga Shaq for making all them statements dissing sactown and disrespecting the Kapital......

Fuck Bobby Jackson cause he just a bitch made ugly ass nigga who thinks he's the shit I'm ah slap his ass next time I see him in the club! On Blood!

All these bitch ass niggas i'm ah roast on the next album with accouple more muthafucken hoes...

I'm wit A -Wax and C-Lim fuck it not one more bitch nigga i'm ah let ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tre-8

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What's it going to accomplish? What is you dissing them in a fuccing song going to do? They aren't going to lose any fans or sales because of it. You're not going to change anyones mind about them. Jay-Z and Nas will probably never even hear your shit let alone actually give a fucc. Why do YOU need to "ride for pac"?

Jun 28, 2002
Mark what your forgetting is Bis markie didn't diss snoop and then die and snoop made vapors which Bis Markie was on again.... The same wit slick Ricks song...

2 Pac dissed both Nas and Gay Z now both of them now that they eating off west coast music and style wants to us his tracks and even his hook...

I see it as something different I se that Gay Z is doing shit to spit on us and since we got nobody willing to defend the west we are open targets......

Fuck that!!!

Oh as far as the gakers ADR I mean the fakers, oops the Bakers, the cheaters, damn my bad what was I saying oh! They suck fat poodle nutss LOL

Gabe hit my mail wit your #########

I'll shot you the ####"SSS

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
^
I feel you on that. Beside that though- NAS & JAy-Z got spits. PAc ate'em up- You see how they was on hush. Then when a nigga pass on they wanna get under the light. I see it as disrespct too to sample/bite off someone that didnt like you=BITCH SHIT!