FUCK IT WRITE A VERSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Put the 50 to this bitch lid,and click it slow//so his 59 fitted don't fit him no mo//bitch stop lyin,who sick as krow//kut the front of his heart so the bitch in him show//ya pops probably murked himself kuz his kids a ho//you right my delivery need work,but what I spit is dope//like feens stealin groceries to sniff a load//bitch krow know killas,this dipshit don't//crack my jaw umm,this nimwit won't//have your household scared kuz they live wit ghosts//kuz he talked slick to a monster and didn't know//so now every bitch in his fam tossin flowers in a big digged hole//you think you wit it bitch kuz you live in the north//only time you around killas when you snitch in court//I'll put heat to ya mouth like tips of ports//paint your house red,knock on the door,I'll start with the porch//

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Psycotic adolecense,
aquire berners and switch blades,
swiss cheese your community,
burning slug rampage,
no age discrimination,
their all the same in their minds,
the misguided run amuk,
evil enbeded in their eyes,
Ridin high off that kush,
certain buttons you dont push,
when it comes to ruthless youngsters,
keep your distance or they'll smush,
the unfortunate, I told you bro,
sux to learn the hard way,
coulda have been avoided,
but they chose the gun spray.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
probably ain't most of y'alls style but here's something I just got done with

I'm explicit and consistent with my exhibitions of chivalry
and physically, orchestrated like I'm a symphony
give your ears an experience to a Christian epiphany,
while persistently, killing the limits, that they list for me,
I'm slipping free, from all of the death threats they wish for me,
it's like the competitions content, with it's sentence, to keep on slithering,
snakes, rats and pigs - won't allow me to enjoy the simple things,
they try to keep me confined with the symmetry of their bigotry
it's sickening, but I worry not, about that synergy,
could spit a verse with my vocal chords, stringed to a guillotine, (pause)
And I'd be history, underground but blissfully
chillin with my creator while haters still talkin ish to me
but until then, the Lord's forgiven me... - so He fulfills my needs,
even though He's peeved, that I still have a blood lust to kill mc's,
and that's the mystery,
do I do ministry?
or feed my sinful flesh - with the skills that's been instilled in me?
and that's the edge of the cliff, that my heart is on
As the madness lives -
My soul marches on...
Until the madness dies, And my beat is gone,
I'll forever live, My soul marches on...

Apr 5, 2010
Im chillin tryna kickbak n touch the ceillin
Sippin sum old_e r.i.p. To the homie woodie
ders homies dat will never see the streets again
yea always think of them
is you gona be 1 of them
Tears anger n danger is just a way of life 4 a banger
yet I see the enemy
at the end of the day im the one bleeds
cuz if im the killer my.fam has nothin to eat
but then again if I plan at a degree
no 1 will see n Ima ride fukin proudly
dont need a team
beside me Im a norteno
A one man army thing .
Idk wat u think

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
-heard this nigga got bread all ready made up the plan//plot his murder in my mind then shake this niggas hand//showin kindness to this cat but the shits just a scam//take a niggas bricks,then divide it wit the fam//I'm really not a thief but I'm sick of being broke//grab the burners,the chop wit the drums beam and scope//the hacksaw,garbage bags some sheets and a rope//see I could just dump the corpse on a road//but I'm from sac,so his brains,face and throats on the stove//

Apr 21, 2007
yo i woke up this morning!/and everything was crazy/
gotta money fuckin yernin/with a hungry lil baby!/
swear i cant take this shit!/dont know if ima last /
i cant get a job/cus they trippin off my past!/
you stacking paper huh?/u steady getting cash?/
my pockets taking hits/and soon im gonna blast!/
fo the money muthufucka!/i does it for the paper/
fo the money muthufucka!/might send you to ya maker/
all you actors out there cowards/and all you rappers out there faker's!/
got sick of quite hours/im sick of all you haters/
swear my mind is fuckin trippin!/keep feelin somthins missing/
im fallin cus im slippin/keep seeing bloody visions!/
yo is it me or you here hissin?/the devils on a mission/
my soul hes tryna take/the snakes offering frogivness!/
so i take it day by day/and i plot it night by night/
steady searching for a way/ta keep my head rigghtt/

GREEN:TALE OF BETRAYAL VOL.2
TRACK 9:DEMON INSIDE
0635&page=4

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
We on some mob shit,so fuck a eye for a eye//if they touch one of us,then 10 of em die//put a blade in ya cheek like u was raised in ny//got hearses that men drive when them try//7.62's leave ya flesh fried//ya think you beatin us,is them high//ill leave you ya fam and friends tied//and a empty duffle bag to fill wit stacks of dead guys//Y'all on the same shit,cars drugs bitches,the stuffs wack//You collect henny bottles and blunt packs//my room full of skulls from when guns clap//let me know who runs sac,kuz ima sabotage the punks track//skarekrow,Llorona's sons back,grippin dumb gats//got six axes on a gun rack//to leave ya tongue hacked//for ya bunk raps,got lunch sacks//filled wit hearts for a fun snack//I'm a werewolf you niggas lil red cap//you know krow is dope like my pens crack//but keep talkin,so you can get ya fuckin head smacked//wit the pistol kuz what I flows fact

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Hang you on ya block wit ya guts missin//so these chumps listen//kuz when the gun glisten//I'm taking out pussies like I hunt kittens//turn you to a human hunts bottle wit blood drippin//on ya white kicks kuz I'm done dissin//put a 40 to ya mouth like a bum swiggin//

I'll be waitin in the dark to let a spear go//then laugh out loud as the tears flow//fuck rap I'm just happy that you fear krow//just for fun I'll put a blade under ya earlobe//and kut across ya neck in a mirror slow//so you can see ya own spirit flow//then make a rug out ya skin like a deers coat//niggas scared of my raps,like they hear ghosts in they earphones//

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
1-I'm on the next step,kuz it's gay to diss you//2-go to ya city wit the peice to burn ya brain tissue//x-you a duce duce I'm a russion issue//4-tough as ginsu's so this beef is lightweight like the guts in pencils//5-I'd love to murder you and ya fam wit a ton of missiles//6-but I'll be happy if just one slug hits you//7-still got a contract wit the cemetery Ill be rich soon//8-ya guns not wit it mines official//9-got goons that'll slice ya chin for lines of crystal//10-and I got half a p so please talk some shit dude//11-

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
1-fuck radio play they bump my shit in hell loud//2-the aleister Crowley of rap,pullin 50 cals out//-skarekrow bitch the goin//remember the name//4-on the front page surrounded 50 niggas that's slained//5-heavily strapped up and im trippin of Cain//6-30 shots cocked back I'm pickin off lames//7-high fivin every hit like I'm winning a game//8-this is sac town homie so the killings ok//9-got two duffle bags that im filling wit brains//10-of ya kids,for the right price I'm willing to trade//11-I'm a sick fuck like dudes bonin chicks wit aids//12-granade pins and human chins on the end of my chain//