FUCK, I hate Finals.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I fuckin' hate studying for finals. It's a pain in the ass to go back and recall all the shit you learned during the semester. Do the professors actually expect us to remember everything we learned? FUCK......I can't wait until I take my last final on Friday at 7:30am. Tomorrow is going to suck ass though.......

Jul 30, 2002
oh shit kid! i got finals comin up soon too! next week! it sucks but its what i gotta do. there are two parts to my finals, performance (essays, labs, etc.) form and multiple choice form. i already took the performance parts, passed with A's!! hell yeah!! well, i dont know about my chemistry, i didnt know what the fuck i was talkin about, lol! im still in high school so it may be easier than u ppl in college, i hope it is!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
true. i got my mid-term/finals thurs, fri, sat and tues.
i don't even worry about the shit though, i usually do good without studying much. half the shit you do in University is more understanding than memorizing, which is cool

Jul 30, 2002
i just remember the steps to take and figure it out. but when i was takin the chemistry portion, i totally forgot how to measure density!! my mind went blank! now i dont get extra credit! damn! how do u find density for liquids? that part still stumps me.

Aug 23, 2002
That's real talk, Crank, I got my last final next tuesday and im fucking drained. I cannot wait for this semester to be over. And i havent even applied to the universities yet, im going to die when i go to "big college"..lol..good luck to all of you.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck that shit. My finals (especially Biochemistry which is tomorrow) aren't whether or not you understand shit. It's whether or not you memorized concepts and metabolic pathways step by step. I understand glycolysis and the TCA cycle and the Urea Cycle, but will I remember the cofactors and enzymes that are used throughout the pathway?

Furio: Density of a liquid (or any material for that matter) is Mass of the liquid divided by its Volume.

Apr 25, 2002
Damn Cranky, I hear ya. Finals are hella weak. I got my last final tomorrow at 10 AM. Political Science is pretty boring and I gotta a couple of in-class essays for my final. How gay is that?!? I need at least 50 points so i can obtain a C and pass the class. Hopefully I'll do well. I need to go read now though...good luck to everybody else.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Damn, I feel this to the fullest. Even though I worked my ass off all semester I still stress over finals. I have already turned in a paper, done a presentation, taken two finals today, and I still have to revise a 5-page paper and take two more finals on Thursday. But those two shouldn't be that hard. My hardest one was today. Psychology of Children. He gave us no study guide and it was a multiple choice test. What kind of shit is that? How the hell are you supposed to study for a test like that?

On the other hand, when I am done Thursday I am done completely with college. Finished in 3 1/2 years instead of four! Fuck yeah bitch!

Apr 25, 2002
Chem 1, Chem 2, Organic Chem 1, and Organic Chem 2 weren't that bad. I fuckin' hated Physics 1 and 2 though. I think it was the instructor. That shit was terrible......

Apr 25, 2002
Cranky said:
Chem 1, Chem 2, Organic Chem 1, and Organic Chem 2 weren't that bad. I fuckin' hated Physics 1 and 2 though. I think it was the instructor. That shit was terrible......
damn Cranky sound like you know your shit, trying to become Mr. Fucking Wizard or something? Best of luck on those finals, it really is a bitch studying for them i just got done taking mine yesterday.

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO@Mr. Wizard....that show was cool as fuck....

Those were some of the courses I had to take to get into Pharmacy school.....

Apr 25, 2002
CRANKY, good luck man . . . I took both of those physics courses a couple years ago (I'm a senior Mechanical Engineer Major)... Physics 2 is dealing with Electrical stuff right ? That stuff can really suck if you fall behind (I did and had to really cram for the final) Find a nerd to teach it to you . . . . :) The way I figure it, might as well work hard for a few years of your life at a Hard Major . . . to make the rest of your life that much easier financially

Good Luck Bro!

Apr 25, 2002
Jesse James good shit dirty. That's hella impressive man.....

Pimperoni good lookin' out man, but I mean I already took those Physics classes. I did alright in them, but I fuckin' hated that shit. Yeah that Physics 2 was the electrical shit. I agree on that "few years of your life at a Hard Major...to make the rest of your life much easier". That's what the fuck I'm talkin' about. One more final tomorrow in Administrative Pharmacy.....Then I'm gettin' fuckin drunk tomorrow night.....Yesterdays finals fuckin' sucked big time. Pathophysiology and Biochemistry on the same day...that's some fucked up scheduling especially since they were both cumulative.....Good luck to all those that are in finals week right now, or have it next week.......