FUCK ALL THE BULLSHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the album is TIGHT, no doubt about it - i give it a solid 8.75-9 - much better than a lot of shit dropping nowadays.

fools talking about its weak due to personal differences are DUMB

my fault on never gettting you that skrill T1 - i found a better deal at rasputins:D

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

C-GAR SPLITCHA said:
muthafuckaz done workt too hard to make some quality material for it to get hated on.
Those are the words of the wise C-Gar Splitcha.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm feelin' you NICKpro, gotta give it up to a solid ass album. Still bumpin' it daily. The wait was well worth it. Much love, peace.....

Apr 26, 2002
Well i see....

that quantity over qaulity is whatcha like.. while ya'll so busy screamin I'm a hater.. realisticly.. theres nuttin to hate on.. I dont care if ya'll like it.. it just proves my point aBOUT hardcore artist..anybody can put out an album sounding like another MC, then have all kinda shit LEADING to people thinkin they gangsta... Like I told T1.. when real shit goes down at REAL SHOWS.. and the audience in another state.. just happens to be some Real cats.. they gone test GI's nutz.. and if he dont handle it..hhe will loose his lil credability.. and probably get mopped.. whatcha gone say then.. that cat was a hater.... just cuz ya'll talk to theez cats on the net.. ya'll swear you homies, or cuz you interact now and then... how you choose your loyalty aint my biz, but when you open your mouth to call me a hater and hide... thats irritating.. i dont come from YA'LLS school of funk.. I come from the days of FUNK was FUNK.. not this old bullshit about talking shit and then coppin out, even as a teen funk was funk, but i see SQUARES gettin on here bumpin gums and then frontin.. if theez are the cats i am makin my music for.. if this is my fan bases foundation.. i'd rather go mainstream, cuz like i said before.. the market in the bay is flooded, and its flooded with the game insanes, and the weak ass internet rappers, puttin out another cats style... this shit is a fuccin disgrace... its like ya'll dont understand that most of the real gangsta rappers were dirt doers, they was real about they shit, but wit all theez wanna bes, who makin wanna bez act like the G's... there aint no real hardcore... only cats is tha cats thats been doin, or the rap cats we lost.... so ya'll enjoy the bullshit you buy, you hold that as hardcore, cuz really, half of ya'll out there wit them names that sound hard, and them sigs wit someone elses lyrics that make you feel powerful.... you do you, cuz fa sho.. I'm doin me.. and as far as people saying i havent heard the album.. I have my own copy, that T1 sent to me thru NBD.. so this aint about no hatin, I honestly think t1 is a phony, and a fake, and he thinks his shit dont stink while he hides behind the PC and GI.. lets get real t1... your whole album SOUNDED HARD, but you aint.. so why even act like you are... i'm done wit this GI shit.. its just like any other packaged and marketed product the industry puts out.. its just for money.

Apr 25, 2002
I wouldn't lable the Game Insane album "hardcore". And I would definitely not categorize it as something that has been done before. I'm not feelin' you on those ideas, but we all have our own opinions. The content of the album doesn't reflect GANGSTA to me. It's just some futuristic savage shit in my opinion. I'm happy as fuck with the album, and I'll continue to bump it for many moons. Do what you do though..........

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
i know no one.. on here... but id say about 80% of music is manufactured or bull shit....

i listen to education.. i listen to creativity... i listen to people who have something to say.. rather than thinkin of something to say that someone else might be able to relate too...

but then again, im just me...