FUCK ALL OTHER SPORTS..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAN,
IT'S STILL BRONCOS ON MINES. BUT FOR YAW RAIDER FANS, THEY gOT RID OF YAW COACH, AND HE WAS THE MAIN REASON THE RAIDERS BEEN gOOD THE PAST COUPLE YEARS. LET'S BE REALISTIC.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT.......they been had rice, brown, gannon...but also i do see a point...they ain't got shit for a defense..i'm not a big fan of em.........LIKE I SAID....THEM STEELERS GONNA RUN ALL OVER THAT ASS....BALEEE THAT

May 14, 2002
EDJ said:
MAN,
IT'S STILL BRONCOS ON MINES. BUT FOR YAW RAIDER FANS, THEY gOT RID OF YAW COACH, AND HE WAS THE MAIN REASON THE RAIDERS BEEN gOOD THE PAST COUPLE YEARS. LET'S BE REALISTIC.
did he improve our team dramaticly.....yes

was callahan also an intricate part of that success....yes

RAIDERS 2002-03

edj:ya might wanna get ya boy greise into aa fallin in td's driveway and knocking himself out lol naw its gonna be tight on monday night again big baaaaaby are yall back in oakland or are we in denver this year

May 2, 2002
Im committed to that muthafucking excellence, Raiders til i die. no one else. 1

also the only other sport i like is hitting the bong.

C

CinFul-1

BornSin said:
How bout them Cowboys!!

They bout to make noise this yea!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Cowboy fans are a grip of Bandwagoners!!!!!! You see them lose and I dont see they fans no more