FTS - "The Final Chapter"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Basically it's like this. The Street Poetry Comp is still gonna happen.....but I'm goin' to save that for the new SLR artists material. Basically it will be a collection of new and unused songs from these new albums.

I decided to use all of the old FTS material and actually call it an FTS album to help it sales-wise since none of the artists are really around anymore to help push it. You'll all be surprised to know that me and Smoke Dog will be puttin' it out as a joint venture....so it will be a Street Level/Red Door Records release.

I've also decided to call it "The Final Chapter" because FTS as the fans know it doesn't exist anymore and whose to say if there ever will be another FTS album. If there is.....it definitely won't be the same people or won't include everybody from the OG group. Also.....being that me and Smoke are pretty much the ones that started this shit......we are the ones who got the rights to use the name. SO.....that's wus up.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
should be heated..
so whats up with tha other tracks that were on tha sampler that aint fts
(such as that syko),if tha street poetry comp is gonna be new..