Fruity Loops 6

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
that's what i'm not tryin to do. and besides why buy it from the store or the site when i can get it off somebody i know or one of you guys.
Why buy a beat from you? On the real, if you can't sacrifice $99-150 as an INVESTMENT to your musical career (I assume you want to do this full time) you need a reality check. If you are not doing this full time just download a demo version and work with that.

Apr 25, 2002
Heresy is speaking the gospel right now. If you can't invest a couple hundred dollars into your future, or even a hobby for that matter, you don't deserve it.

And leave the bootleg/pirate software stuff out of here. This forum stays legit. No acceptions.

Peace.

Jun 13, 2002
^^^ i feel wat yall sayin, but i mean at the same time, wen u upcoming/hungry out here, i can feel dude wit trynna download the shit. not sayin its right tho.....

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
man i gives a fuck i'm a savage wit this shit if you spit gangsta rap you should believe in doin gangsta shit yea nigga i be living wrong and thas how i'm is and this is how i think my intellect is on point yet fucked to tha left. i been twisted into being tha way i am becuz my life been i make my self enjoy life more stealin freom tha game becuz the game done stole from me i'm balancin my own kinda karma becuz it aint been balncin its self OUT.

and yea heresy you right about this shit but every since i can remember i have been taight this and this is how i feel TRUE TO HEART if you aint physically or emotionally hurtin or takin from a person... STEAL THAT SHIT! especially if you cant get caught!
and there's tha factor that i jus do not give a fuck. at all. i did once try n cop FL but them assholes wouldn't accept my debit.. so fuck em they had they chance at my cheese i aint goin all out my way to do right when i'm doin fine by me.

IF YOU EVER HIT A LIC NIGGA YOU FEEL ME!

but nah dont bring that shit up in here cuz that can fuck the siccness over now i wouldn't go doin that! i got love for the siccness.

Aug 9, 2002
HERESY said:
Why buy a beat from you? On the real, if you can't sacrifice $99-150 as an INVESTMENT to your musical career (I assume you want to do this full time) you need a reality check. If you are not doing this full time just download a demo version and work with that.
if i'm goin to put some money on some music it would be on real equipment and not on FL. right now this is all i got to work wit til i get some paper together and set up shop for real. i already have the hook up on recording programs and i have another computer but i need some real shit. fruity loops just keep me busy until i'm ready. fuck a demo version! i want to be able to hear what my shit sounds like in ma ride. reality check ma ass. reality right now is knowin that i can't afford all the gigets and gagets other cats got so i'm goin to do what i have to for now until my time comes.

oh yeah and what i meant from gettin it from one of you guys is buyin it but not at store price. you know work a deal on the other side of the computer.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
if i'm goin to put some money on some music it would be on real equipment and not on FL. right now this is all i got to work wit til i get some paper together and set up shop for real. i already have the hook up on recording programs and i have another computer but i need some real shit. fruity loops just keep me busy until i'm ready. fuck a demo version!
So what you are telling me is the program is good enough for you to use but not good enough for you to purchase? If you already have the hook up on other programs why don't you use them? You can use cubase sx and the gazillion different softsynths they have to make good music.

i want to be able to hear what my shit sounds like in ma ride.
So, the demo version doesn't allow you to export the mix as wav or mp3? I just hit the site, and they claim the demo is a FULL FUNCTIONAL version (probably has a time limit.)

reality check ma ass. reality right now is knowin that i can't afford all the gigets and gagets other cats got so i'm goin to do what i have to for now until my time comes.
Ok, thats great, but on the real man it was how you came off that caught my attention. Now, understand I am NOT giving you trouble for doing what you claim you have to do to get ahead/further yourself, but when you say, "and besides why buy it from the store or the site when i can get it off somebody i know or one of you guys", it doesn't come off as being HUNGRY or low on ends.

oh yeah and what i meant from gettin it from one of you guys is buyin it but not at store price. you know work a deal on the other side of the computer.
but

if i'm goin to put some money on some music it would be on real equipment and not on FL
Hopefully, music will work for you, but understand that even on the lower level of things it does take time and money. You can have the best software money can buy, but if your computer is shot or your soundcard/interface is low quality you'll still suffer.

Aug 9, 2002
^^^i feel where you comming from but as of right now like i said or as you can tell i'm limited with ma options right now. i've downloaded the4 full demo before but it was just that a demo and i couldn't do anything with it. i don't use other programs yet cause i want to invest in a keyboard and learn how to play the piano in the long run to better myself so that's goin to take time. don't get me wrong, FL is tight but i want to do more than that.