friscostreetshow.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
man i ordered some dvds fro them 3 weeks ago and i havent gotten shit back. i know they got my order because they showed up on my credit card bill already. i order from them back in the day and had problems, and i though since they had new owners they might be doing real business- guess not.
Any one on the board fucc with them lately, or know how to get in contact, i called the Phone # but no one ever answers. faulty.

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Yo homie, straight up, I've fucked with them on a few occasions. They been nuttin but 100% professional wit me, no lie. I've talked to the owner William via email quite a few times when I did have a problem with my order and he took care of it right away and corrected thangs for me. Try hittin him up on the email, see what's goin down wit ya shit, he should reply.

Later!!

May 1, 2002
Hometeam 7 said:
Give us some slack we're out here trying to provide a service that nobody can match and it's all for you. So if you had a problem with your order at least give us the oportunity to rectify it before you cut us up.
best way to order is by mail right ?

May 10, 2002
I remember one time I ordered a few cds from them and one of em was the M.O.G. "Still exposed" Junt. But instead of that i got
"mob figaz" which I bought like 2 years ago. and that shit took like a month and a half to get here. I u down to wait a minute for yo shit, then its on u. But they gots a nice selection.

May 7, 2002
I've never had any problems with them....and I get alot of cds from them....once they sent me two copys of the same cd and charged me once.......and they were quick with delivery for me and im in phoenix, az.

NimaDogg