FRISCO STREET SHOW... how good are their services?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
They got some good ass product on the website, but I just want to know how good they are about sending out they shit. Anybody have some expierience with them? How long will it take to get my shit if I order from them?(im in the Yay) How do they handle they shit? I want to get some cds from the site, cause they got some nice shit goin on over there.

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Do it homie, order from them. I've ordered from them numerous times and never had a real problem. I'm in Canada and usually get my order in less than 2 weeks. If there is a problem, hit them up on the email and they quick to fix it. I've had nothin but good experiences orderin from them.

Later!!

Apr 25, 2002
Check this shit, i only had one order through them and it took fuckin 2 months, peeps haven't had probs, but man i live like fukcin 45 minutes away, 2 mail days away, and the shit took 2 months for one cd... it's up to you.

Apr 25, 2002
I TRY ORDERING CONSTANTLY, IT NEVER GOES THRU. IN GENERAL I HEAR MIXED REVIEWS. SOME PEOPLE STILL WAITIN ON ORDERS FROM MONTHS AGO, SOME SAY ITS ALL GOOD.

Hometeam 7

CEO of Frisco Street Show
May 9, 2002
www.friscostreetshow.com
I must defend my site, when you are doing as much as we are, it's almost impossible to make everyone happy but we are maturing as a business, expanding and very stable, however we value all input and are open to any suggesstions that would better help us serve not only the bay, but get the bay shit out to the entire world.