FRIDAY NOV 12TH IN ROSEVILLE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
i would love to go all out but it's just going to be DJ Music and D.Dubb of course there will be some Siccmade Fam there chillin out. The place holds only 140 peeps. I'm a Siccmade member and i don't even have enough scratch to afford a Siccmade Show

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
God's_Son said:
You go get a fucking life you fat ass bitch
Is that the come bacc you got? Oh by the way i got your private message. So you're talking shit about cali niggas? I think i'll post that shit so all us cali folks can see. I told you to shut you'r mouth but naw you had to put your foot in it. So if you got shit against cali niggas then you need to step yo ass off this board ho...

Nov 1, 2002
Post it, who gives a fucc? I don't. Yeah niggaz in cali dumb as fuck 4 still banging, yeah i said it. That shit is dumb, you running around 4 a color and maybe a street you never even heard of killing niggaz 4 a rag that cost 99 cent. Yeah that's officialy dumb ass fuck. Look at yo old ass still claiming. You like 45yrs old talking you crip. Still trying 2 prove u real. All the real niggaz i know is dead or in jail and if they could do it over they wouldn't be in either one of them places. Real shit.