fresno type 17 bar verse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

v tec

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
Fuck 16 bar verse peep 17

Man im shouting out frez - no cal-lia-forn-a/
And ant tellin when im-gonn-jump-up - on-ya/
I wanna - kill - I wanna – sranglle/
Coming out of the dark from every angle/
Leave you choking- gaspin – begging for air – and the really sicc thing is I really don’t care/
I think im ill I think im psycho/
Cuz I neva gets hit im I the next Michel/
Not Myers – but Vick – cuz ill neva get hit/
But fuck the a.t.l.- yaw feel me now?/
If ant from cal – you ant hot now – boy in the valley – its about 112/
All I see is brown skin - daisy dukes – wife beaters and short skirts/
The area of 559 – I’ll be lyin if I said we’s weak – cuz week afta week we seak hollow tips and extended clips/
Bout ta fuck the shit out this bitch …. If it fits – in ha ass – I needs cash – and not babies/
So shut yo mouth hoe and – put that azz up, put ya face down – I don’t really give a fuck now – suck this nut down – ummm good in ya tummy the hoes always leave the pad lookin bummy/
Clothes torn – hair messed up, stuck wit nutt – lookin like theirs somin about Mary/
Nuttz hairy - style scary – not sane – foul brain – fuck lames – fuck games/
The only things he bangs is Fresno and hoes/

:devious:Comments needed!!!!!!:devious:

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Sorta coo.. goes off on like 3 subjects tho.. and dosnt really flow.. Im waitin fo anotha' ryhem fo it to go on and it jus' ends and goes to diff scheme.. but pretty coo' bro keep it up 'n you'll be there.

S

Smurf@2099

Your lyrics pretty much suck...The thing is thou, they flow pretty damn nicely together...Atleast when i spit it to myself outloud...

So i dunno what to say...Just try writeing more often...I guess