freeway and freeway 2: confessions of a trick baby

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2003
i know most of you have probably seen freeway with reese witherspoon, but did you know the guy who made freeway also made a sequal? it's more like its own movie because its not about the same girl, but its still really good and hands down the most twisted movie ive ever seen (in a good way)

they got the whole movie on youtube, i bought mine on vhs... dont fuck with the dvd because the sound is fucked up on it...

May 15, 2003
i bet brittany murphy and reese witherspoon never mention this movie in their resumes...lol
hahaha, i know, i never hear them talking about it... but honestly freeway HAS to be reese witherspoons best acting.

also, i listened to the directors commentary on the dvd, and the scene where reese is turning tricks, the director said he had no money, so he just told reese that every car on the street is being driven by actors... and this dude pulls up in a car and asks her how much, and reese thinks its an actor in the movie, but the guy was really trying to fuck her in real life