Free NBD Presents Derogatory II!!!! First 5 people to reply!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2003
First 5 people to reply, get a free copy of DS 2 and the new Mdash single shipped to your door.....

Derogatory Statements 2- feat Lee Majors, Stizon Skrilla, NBD, Mdash, Marsh Nut, Mista Cane, Sweet Willie White Shoes, Savage C, Wick, Kobra Abysmal, Rux, Prohoezak, Remy, Young Moe
and more....

** if you already own a copy, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY

Feb 14, 2003
packages went out to JORYMO719 , DJ Coma, Big Teflon, Maniac 541, and a few others, get at me when you get them ya'll, one love......

Mdash

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
daaaaaaaaaaaaaam i'm too late one more time,...oooh well back to sicctunes,....

"once again here i go,...wetter i win or looooooooooooooose!"
i repeat that song and everyone gets mad a t me,....but i keep doing it,...

Feb 14, 2003
SLOWPOKE said:
daaaaaaaaaaaaaam i'm too late one more time,...oooh well back to sicctunes,....

"once again here i go,...wetter i win or looooooooooooooose!"
i repeat that song and everyone gets mad a t me,....but i keep doing it,...

shoot me your addy on PM pimp....

Jun 14, 2002
DASH...I'VE GOTTEN EVERYTHING ELSE YOU'VE EVER SENT ME BUT NOT THIS......I'M DISSAPOINTED.......ALSO,DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN "SMOKEY ROBINSON" HITS BARNEY'S RECORDS IN WOODLAND?

Feb 14, 2003
Big Teflon said:
DASH...I'VE GOTTEN EVERYTHING ELSE YOU'VE EVER SENT ME BUT NOT THIS......I'M DISSAPOINTED.......ALSO,DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN "SMOKEY ROBINSON" HITS BARNEY'S RECORDS IN WOODLAND?

cousin, I got you covered, don't even trip, ITS FREE mayne, you sayin you dissapointed like you paid for it or sumthin.....Smokey should of already hit Barneys, I need to get at them