free graphic designs and cd covers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2003
hii, im a graphic designer who´s been doin fake covers forever. U know scanning from rap magazines and inventing stuff.

Im a bit tired of it, i want a foot in the industry, elevate to another level but that is hella hard, even whit the talent required.

so i have decided to offer my help for free for a coupla projects to get my name out there.

I will only take on proffesional projects, no amateurs in their boyroom typa stuff. The only demand i have is to get a page or a half of the inside booklet to get some pr.

Check out my work at:

http://www.krikon-online.tk

Apr 26, 2002
Waz crackin I used to peep your old site THUGZ ONLINE if you down to do a cover I will send you a digital picture on monday Im not at my spot but If you down Can you make a cover that say's Mafia Prince Muzic Presents Young-Cizzle the album title is intoxicated to the fullest I have no choice how the cover is made just go wit it I want to see what you can do homie my e-mail is [email protected] if you want to ever network .

Jan 28, 2003
bla

Thug-C, no harm intended but i think i pass on your offer.

southeast619ray, it gotta be something i can get some exposure on, like a cover where i can get a page in the inside booklet, a flyer or ad i can have a lil piece on or something like that. Basicaly what im doing is trading the money for some pr space.