FREE AGENTS COVER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Jay Tee, Young Dru, B-12 as a group.

FREE AGENTS - self titled debut album.

Produced by Johnny Z, DJ Mark 7, Stevie D, and Da Playboy Foundation. No features, we are trying to showcase our skills on this one. 14 tracks. No fillers.

In stores...August 2002.

Let us know your opinions. Constructive criticism welcome, haters need not apply.

Shemp hooked this one up for us and I feel like its very clean and to the point. Nothing too much.

Peace.

May 18, 2002
Sic ass cover homies! Not too much not too little! Too many peeps been try'na floss with thier LP cover now a dayz! I aint ever heard B-12 flo but i'm down ta hear some new shit as for Young Dru I heard his flame spitter and i felt he came with some some heat on that track! :siccness:

Apr 26, 2002
Can you send me a copy?

This is one album i would like to check out,I won't pass on this and I'm impressed with the cover too,but i'm over in Ireland i don't think Tower will be in much hurry to stock this over here if you can send me an address to send you boys your bones for this it would be handy for me,[email protected]

G-ro

Sicc OG
Jun 6, 2002
as usual with jay tee, b-12, young dru and johnny z, shit is gonna be dope cause dope producerz with dope rapperz alwayz make dope recordz
the cover is cool: not too much, don't need to have a complicated one
what you need is mad verbal skillz with some real muzik
sure we gonna get that with this album