Found Carlos...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
lol those fools are some nerds, especially the white dude who was hella yellin and shit. Makes me want to listen to my old pac albums though, there will never be another in the mainstream that will come close

Feb 8, 2003
jayda650 said:
lol those fools are some nerds, especially the white dude who was hella yellin and shit. Makes me want to listen to my old pac albums though, there will never be another in the mainstream that will come close

eXACTLY

Pac is and was the greatest he the only rapper. He kept his shit simple and plain(without the punchlines and shit) and still made a impact and delivered a message to the listeners. He didnt spit verses he made speeches

Feb 8, 2003
jayda650 said:

eXACTLY

Pac is and was the greatest he the only rapper that kept his shit simple and plain(without the punchlines and shit) and still made a impact and delivered a message to the listeners. He didnt spit verses he made speeches.

Aug 7, 2002
that shit iz fucking stupid and no i never thought liek that but yes i thought he was coming back in 2003 but didn't star didn't no until later ...ya'lll gon see the realest reason ever created