found a weird tech n9ne song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
i was on kazaa i found this song called 8 second story (14 seconds long though) he seems to be talking and then he's cut off then he raps lightning fast until he's cut off

does anyone know the original song or the original name or what? cause i think it'z madd sick wanna get the full version

one luv peace

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
any1 know about that revolution shit from thewakeup(like whats it called)
i herd it was tight and i got another freestyle from thewakeup where at the end sway or king tech says "i remember when j-z was in here he said you made him feel like he wanted to go to revolution or sumthin."
what cd is it on

Jan 12, 2003
The other song that Mizzouplaya was talkin about wasnt sometimes ,even though that is the song it came from. I think he's referring to the second verse on sometimes w/ tech also used on the song Testin' feat C4. Peace

Sep 26, 2002
sometimes is a rockin tune man.
similar thing ('he was a rappe without a record deal and he knew he could make....") is also in "it's alive" . the flow and the the way the "melody" goes

Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
It's acually from an unrelased song called "Sometimes (They Come Back)"

Tech used it on the wake up show and it was on that midwestside for triple life shit.....and a variation was on "It's Alive". ohh and Testin' the C4 song

Make that 16