For those who got or heard tha Komain album... feedback...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Just wonderin which trax on tha album are ya'll favorite... just curious because it seems folks in different regions have different favorites, which is expected... plus tha feedback is very helpful because it helps me decide which songs to do when performing... hit me back ya'll... it's much appreciated...

Ko

Apr 25, 2002
#9 is the best song . . . you AND Celly at your best . . . . I smash this song in the ride daily

#7 is the second best song IMO, Mac and AK rip the mic and the delivery on your verse FLOWS

#10 has a TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT ass summer beat to it . . . but for some reason the rappin' is too hard for the beat, that's my only complaint

#14 is definetly somethin' you need to play at a show

#3 is pretty cool, mostly cuz I heard "Grand Rapids, Michigan" :cool:

#5 is tight cuz you sound good w/ the appearances

After the first couple listens those are my 5 favorite Tracks . . .

By the way, growing up in South Bend how the fuck did you ever hook up w/ Sean T, Celly Cel and the bay area so heavily ?

See you in East Lansing!

Apr 25, 2002
The whole album is knockin, but my favorite track is probably #2 "Block 2 Block" (feat. Sean T). The beat, the lyrics...both sick.

My other favorites are #3 "Till tha day I die" I don't think I have to explain why, this track is just savage as fuck. Also #12 "Shine part 2" and #9 "Savages" (feat. Celly Cel). I think I better stop there before I go naming off every track on the album. haha

T

thug_proppa

track 13 triflin with sean T on the hook. that may not be the knock, but over all thats some funny but deep ass shit.

was that shit at someone pimpin?

Oh and when you gon finish up that comp?

get at me

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
thanx 4 tha feedback ya'll...

Insane... 4sho homie, i'ma get at u soon folks...

Thug... i'm still workin on tha comp... it's commin along nicely tho.. still squarin up some appearances, recording a few songs a week... we'll probably record till the end of Sept... then get ready to release it....

much luv ya'll...

Ko

Aug 28, 2002
LET ME SEE..... I WAS FEEELIN TRACK1,2,3,5,7,9,11,12,14,15,18,19 AND THE BONUS

ITS BETTER THAN ANY OF THEM MUTHA FUCKAZ THATS COMMERCIAL AND SHIT LIKE NELLY, MURDER INC,BAD BOY,

UNDERGROUND FO LIFE NIGGA!

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Bone... appreciate tha feedback cuzzo... keep bangin that komain shit, hit up tha web page.... http://www.angelfire.com/mac/komain

or hit me on tha email....

[email protected]

Ya'll get ready for tha Komain presents Sykosis compilation... droppin at the end of tha year... featuring the Komain, The Drama Ward, Sean T, Mac & AK, Marquis, XL, King Czar, Nasty Nate, and many many more, as of yet unnamed....

Apr 25, 2002
BONE&TWISTA said:
LET ME SEE..... I WAS FEEELIN TRACK1,2,3,5,7,9,11,12,14,15,18,19 AND THE BONUS

ITS BETTER THAN ANY OF THEM MUTHA FUCKAZ THATS COMMERCIAL AND SHIT LIKE NELLY, MURDER INC,BAD BOY,

UNDERGROUND FO LIFE NIGGA!
WHERE YOU FROM IN RICHMOND HOMIE? WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT SOUTHSIDE

Apr 25, 2002
This Thread should be VITAL. I'm only a FAN, but this album is heat in my opinion . . .

The board knows me, trust the opinion . . . SWOOP AT ONCE!!!!

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
album is cool komain but really i wasn't feeling the bay beats...not a fan of sean-t's shit and i thought too many guest features but still glad you gained fans in the bay...i'm just more acustomed to hearing you with midwest beats than bay ones(no offence but i just think some bay folks/peoples try to hard to mimic it but fail)

sorry ko that i didn't e-mail yet, i got lazy and stuff got in the way...