For those that don't have the Ghetto World Soundtrac...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Just a heads up if you're considering gettin' it. We only have about 160 copies left out of the 2000 copies total we pressed. We're not going to reprint again, so if you're going to get it don't hesitate. It's a for sure Dago Classic. I just filled Fam Bam bac up on Sunday. On my son, this is not a sales ploy to get you to buy it. This is the truth ya'll. Those 160 are going to sale regardless. I'm just giving those who are Dago rap fans a heads up.

Also the "In The Ghetto World" dvd is coming soon. Believe that. And I also have somethin' else for ya'll in progress that I don't want to expose yet. Much love. 1

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Damn CS,

I was gonna shoot ya some extra cheese once it was time to get ya on the track but I don't wanna miss out on this soundtrack. Shoot me a price and addy and I'll get it out to ya right away.

[email protected]

Also, the beat's on it's way to me as of today so it's goin to Komain first and then I'll ship it to you.

Later!!

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
hey C.S. what up ? well I'm short on money right now but how can I order sum cds from you ? please holla back.