!FOR THE RADIO!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2007
Whats good homie's? This is a jam im Working on For The Tale Of Betrayal Vol.2
It's the first Radio Directed Jam Ive Worked on,still needs mixing ,I Bought the Beat From Some dude on Sound Click,although some might hate on that site,It's got some Real Good Beat Makers on there Making Good quality Music,I should Have The tagless instrumental by today,all that aside,I Got a good hook up with a friend of mine outta union city who runs a hiphop radio program out of hayward ,so ima have some radio play off of that,i have another verse written for this,but if any homie would like to get on and comes corect when spittin and whould like to get on this to get some radio play and exposure as well,shoot a verse,ill snacth up tha dopest one,being the first song of this type ive done all feedback much appreciated gracias

NEWSHITUNFINISHED.mp3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=md471895

Mar 17, 2010
its bout done really i was taking in last min horror songs from homies..shoot me something either way cuz the 2nd project is in the works and its gangsta shit along with some horrorcore

Mar 22, 2007
Not hate, but if ur aiming for the radio, ur gunna have to minimize the F bombs!!

And tune up ur delivery, kinda soft....

Apr 21, 2007
fa show homie good lookin,its gon be edited as far as delivery i tried ta keep it light in the sense that its all about blazing,lounging summer type of shit,vocals and backrounds will be touched up after mixing,but i feel ya gracias..

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Too many "fucks" and you don't start rapping till 50 seconds in man, not sure if that's gonna fly. Before you buy any more beats from soundclick hit me up if you want my homie's contact info in wattsonville since you're in gilroy. Damn good studio and great beats for a player price.

Apr 21, 2007
Too many "fucks" and you don't start rapping till 50 seconds in man, not sure if that's gonna fly. Before you buy any more beats from soundclick hit me up if you want my homie's contact info in wattsonville since you're in gilroy. Damn good studio and great beats for a player price.
thx for tha feedback,as far as the fucks what can i say homie? i spit it how i feel it,and if the beat would start at 30 id hit it from 30,as far as beats ill holla at you in a pm for the info as soon as im done with the next 5 im working on now,thx

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
No prob man, but yeah not sure what you're gonna replace the fucks with lol. Internet radio and Sirius wouldn't mind, but all the clear channel and cox stations would need an edited version.