For the 9ers and Raiders fans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
It's funny how y'all talking about how y'alls teams are back and and re going to whoop ass every week. But don't forget THE SAN DIEGO MUTHAFUCKIN CHARGERS SHOCKED THE WORKD AND BEAT BOTH OF THEIR ASSES ESPICIALLY IN THE OAK. Y'ALL CAN HATE NOW BUT Y'ALL KNOW THE TRUTH ON WHO'S TEAM IS THE HARDEST.......DON'T WORRY OAKLAND Y'ALL WILL GET ANOTHER CHANCE.......619 FOR LIFE....I'M A CHARGER!!!...

Apr 25, 2002
i'll give props to the chargers for comin back and beatin us, but that game was given and yall know that. cortez gave that game to yall gift wrapped. yall did what you had to do to win though. but yall handed it to them fakers though.

Aug 9, 2002
DO YOU REMBER 2003 PUNKY BREWSTER AS NIGGA!!! IT'S OKAY TO GET MAD WHEN YOU GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT! DONT WORRY WE ALL DO! BLADE!!

NICOYA415 said:
CHARGERS DON'T GOT NOTHIN ON THE 49ERS BITCH NEED A REMINDER SUPERBOWL 29??? SUCKA FREE YOU HOE MADE ASS NIGGA!!

May 9, 2002
you lost all credit i would have given your team when you said " BEAT BOTH OF THEIR ASSES ESPICIALLY IN THE OAK" .....2 overtime wins does not equal beating anyones ass.

If you want to talk seriously about a team getting their ass beat, we can always talk about your 30-3 loss this past week against Miami....or your 44-13 loss to the Jets at the beginning of this month......and since you got denver this week, we can always throw in the 26-9 loss you had to them already this year.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Tru dat, fuck the whinerz, shit I can do that wit my team if I wanted cause we won a superbowl more recent than they have , but that aint me!! I worry about now, and now means yall aint gonna do shit in the playoffs!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Will that make u happy to make the playoffs and lose?? U have low expectations!! I bet my team wins anotha superbowl before yall do!!! Thats how confident I am that yall wont see anotha superbowl for years!! By that time we will be good again!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I dont know did u think that they would be thangs this year?? If so thats on u, I knew that they are rebuildin and it would be anotha year or 2, and when we get our QB situation settled!! But since u mention our defense, yes our defense is tight thsi year, which has kept us in games, but with no offense it doesnt matter, we have to have some sort of offense and Galloway is doin what he can with the big plays but we need a consistent QB and runnin game to open it up for him, cause he can be real good in the right setting!! We will be fine though, dont trip!!! GOT EM!!!

Aug 9, 2002
WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENDS AT END OF THE YEAR AND SEE WHO SURVIVES CAUSE IT'S A LOT OF TYPING GOIN ON AND KNOWBODY KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. IF THE CHARG-HERS DON'T MAKE IT SO WHAT IT'S STILL DAOG TIL MY KASKET DROPS. EVEN IF THEY DON'T WIN ANY MORE GAMES I'M STILL GOING TO REPRESENT CAUSE I'M A REAL NIGGA. NOT LIKE OTHER BLADES REPPIN OTHER TEAMS AND NOT THE HOME TEAM. BUT WE'LL SEE WHAT GOES DOWN.

Apr 25, 2002
I LIKED QUINCEY I THOUGHT HE COULD DO SOMETHIN THIS YEAR OR MAYBE SOME WERE DOWN THE LINE. IT ALSO SEEMED LIKE THE BOY HAD BIG EXPECTATIONS, YOUR O-LINE IS FULL OF ATHELETICISM AND TALENT JUST THEY ARE UNDER ACHIEVERS , DONT KNOW.......QBs ARE HARD TO PICK CUZ A 1ST ROUNDER COULD BE A BUST AND A 7TH ROUNDER OR EX-WORLD LEAGUER WOULD BE AN MVP. IF THE COWBOYS DRAFT ANOTHER QB AND EXPECT HIM TO BE THERE STARTER ITS GONNA SUCK FOR DALLAS BECUZ HE NEED ONE YEAR "THROWN TO THE LIONS" OR HOLDIN A CLIP BOARD. THE NFL KEEPS ON GETTIN HARDER AND HARDER TO PREDICT NOW A DAYS , ITS EASYER FOR ME TO JUST SEE WHY AND WHAT OR DISCUSS IT THEN TO TRY TO SEE WHO COMIN ON TOP

Apr 25, 2002
@KING CZAR SEEMED LIKE THE DALLAS ORGANIZATION IT SELF HAD BIG EXPECTATIONS , THE O-LINE HAS BEEN UNDER ACHEIVING THEY HAVE ALOT OF POTIENAL . QUINCEY CARTER WELL HE AINT DONE SHIT, I LIKE HIM HE WAS A SOLID COLLEGE QB MAYBE SOME WERE DOWN THE LINE HE'LL GET ANOTHER CHANCE

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Actually Quincy didnt have high expectations, and most folks around the league said that we stretched to take him in the 2nd round. So actually we just hoped he would do cool, but he had his chance, but shit Hutchinson is lookin pretty good these days, but lets see how long it last! I hope he will be co, so we can concentrate on other shit we need!! But I liked out last 2 games, so fuck it lets see what happens!! and by the way, our O-Line is good but banged up so thats the problem thee and the best linemen on the NFL is out for the year...L. Allen!!!! GOT EM!!!!