For Sir Playboy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2002
In the beginning of this year (my fault for bringin back old shit) you said that there was going to be a colaboe cd of Doomsday and Clicka One called " Vegas Outlaws". Are yallin still planin on makin a colaboe? If not, will we ever see Doom and Clicka featuring each other on future albums? Cuz the Day of the Dead trak was one of the fukin coldest traks to ever been heard here in Vegas, yall got good chemistry. Also this is a long shot, but will Joke Dog ever make a trak with Clicka One? They are some of the coldest mexican rappers I've ever heard, and I think they would be able to do some shit. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post your reply on this board, but I would like a reply. Or hit me up at [email protected]
thanx cuz.

Sep 15, 2002
Tight

Fo real??Thats the kinda shit I like to hear. I know when yall drop that shit, it's goin to be str8 heat! I'll be anticapatin that shit! And Joke Dog and Clika will do something? Damn, thats going to be off the chain too!!