FOR ALL SOUTHERN ARTISTS (NEED SOUTHBAY PUSH?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I will post this again because I have spoke with some of my folks from Frisco on back down (INCLUDING ALL OTHER PLACES) and they've asked if we will sell other music besides Southbay and the answer is YES. This is a predominantly Southbay Site but the shop is designed to push everyone's music and distributing other music besides our own helps everyone involved. It helps you get push in the Southbay and anywhere we distribute (which thus far as been all over including Japan). And it also helps Southbay artists because outside music brings outside fans and money. It's a win win situation.

So, with that...if your looking for another avenue to sell your music contact us: [email protected] (Subject: 408INC Online Distribution) and we can get you the details. If you haven't seen the shop here's the link: www.408incshop.com

Everyone's CD only does as well on the site as you promote to people that is in fact there for people to buy. If you don't tell anyone it will move slow. Ask around...we pay every 30days and folks have been getting paid. Just another avenue. Music stores are slow...trust me I know, the industry has changed and the inet is where it's at. We do digital distro on the site as well.

Contact for more info.

- Playa Rae