For a Cat Dats New, Where to start <Portland area>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2004
We lookin to break into the scene, we down here in Coos Bay Oregon, and they aint No damn life to spit at down here, we lookin for shows, open mics, mixtapes, anything to get a name out, get a lil buzz goin on. If yall know who to contact, or got a setup we can all benefit from, then holla at ya boy B.Thuggin, N if yall need some tracks to peep, i can drop em down to ya.

WuN

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
shit, if you snoop around Portland at some of the spots or go downtown, I'm sure you'll stumble onto some opportunities.. especially for open mics or battles.. when I went into Portland, it was a bunch of events poppin off in the same week, so you're bound to find somethin. shit, if not, build a buzz where you're at.. if you can get a small town checkin for you.. word will spread, trust.

Dec 21, 2004
aint no one 'roun here gots ANY advice huh?

No Clubs? No Set dates? no contacts?

Someone here gots to know who and where the portland scene sits on. Drop an address, number, date, anything...i aint drivin 3 hours to sit on my thumbs and not find shit up there. Holla Back.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
im gettin word about some new shit to hit saturdays...

locals who need the exposure will be able to shine, wit heavy radio push (commercials mentioning you) for the week, a show, and giveaways... its comin together now, but once its finalized, ill give more info