Foot Soldierz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
this is 1 of my 1st songs i was completely please with and never changed anything...until now. its originally 8 bars so the hook and the first eight bars of the 1st verse is like some shit i wrote a LONG time ago but im gonna try to add 8 more bars so bear wit it and hit me up wit some feedback.

Hook:

Anybody wanna go to war with a nigga
That specializes in killin some bitch and pullin the trigger
Cause i dont ever wanna hear another muthafucka say
Goin to war for the cause is not the way

1st Verse:

going to war the one time for my life
strapped with a military issue k and a knife
and im gonna win the fight listen to what i told ya
cause im the lonely begger call me the foot soldier
i creep up in the foxholes killin em off
fly in fly out dirty the ways on the moth
cause i dont ever wanna hear another muthafucka say
goin to war for the cause is not the way

ill add the next eight bars after i hear the feedback

thanx in advance yall

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Krazy Flowz said:
when's the last time YOUR wack ass posted anything??

at least this KID is participatin' around here, gettin' in tourneys and challengin' fools... you've been slapped around up here so much, all you do is hate on the next dude. true the shit is simple, but the kid ain't Nas for cryin' out loud. he's got a cool concept, and is tryin' to make a statement....what'chu talkin' about KF, besides hatin'?

Mar 24, 2005
look beto that ish was weak i dont give a damn if i been postin or not who the fuck are you to be talkin shit to me you fag and you got whack ass rhymes too so you shouldnt be talkin bout no one being weak bitch you aint beat nobody worth mentioning so shut your sorry ass up homeslice